This Was Submitted to CNBC by MsHeirloom (Pam)

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
redkat

Re: This Was Submitted to CNBC by MsHeirloom (Pam)

Post by redkat »

What a wonderful post.  Pam, you certainly have a gift when it comes to writing.  This is such a wonderful way of eating!  I hope someone takes a good look and makes this a national broadcast so that many more people reap the benefits that we all do when following Roger Troy's wonderful plan.
Kathy
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Thanks, Redcat- I hope others will bombard CNBC and other media until they hear us.  This is crucially important.  The broadcast talked about the hopelessness of obesity and seemed to hint that bariatric surgery and as yet unknown drugs are the solution.  What got me was when they said that the present generation of children will likely be the first generation to have a lower life expectancy than their parents!!!  I am convinced that if LDL were more in the mainstream, that obesity could be wiped out in this generation.  Just imagine...  a slim, fit, and healthy world all because of LDL and the vision of Roger Troy!!!!!!!!!  Pam
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

Pam, your such a great person.  i once wrote to Good Morning America about this with nothing back.  i get so tired of listening to all these shows talk about how over weight American is but only want to eat frozen, sugary (is that a word...lol) foods and think they will keep wight off.  these companies that package our foods are funny.  when you can buy a can of beans or tomatoes without sugars and tastes the same...why add so much yuck stuff.  now i'm kind of going off...sorry....lol 
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

I understand exactly what you're saying, Lizzy *hug*!  Pam
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Pam, s *hug*uch a well written article.  Just hope they read it and respond.    *hug*  *hug* Joyful Friend
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

Pam, will you please write to GMA?  i would love to see if they say something.  i try and watch that show while my morning is starting.  ;D  ;D
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Lizzy- I submitted the following just now.  They only allow 500 characters so it's abbreviated:

"Please broadcast an interview with Roger Wilson who offers a free web-based program, Let's Do Lunch, which has helped thousands lose weight. The program, is based on unlimited quantities of real, unprocessed foods. I have lost over 50 pounds in one year. Mr. Wilson, who lost over 200# years ago, gives all earnings from his book to charity and has made helping members lose weight his mission and ministry.  This plan is the simple, inexpensive, delicious answer to our nation's obesity problem."
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

that's aweosme, Pam!  when i wrote in i found that it was hard writting in only 500 charaters.  i could go on about LDL forever.