[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
Let's Do Lunch Community • View topic - New addition to the HOT PINK CABOOSE

Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Clown Lady
What a wonderful idea.  I just bought some ice trays to make things like that and freeze in little squares and eat on these hot days.  Thanks for the idea!

Profile Send private message  

HI CL, I do that too!  It really hits the spot at night if I am looking for something but don;t know what I want. It makes me feel like I am eating a dessert.

I found these pop cycle forms that come in a tray of 4 in really bright colors. I make about 8 at a time. I blend watermelon, frozen banana and a little apple juice and then fill the trays. Yummy!

I am guessing you can use any fruit you like. I also found a recipe that I sent to my daughter for my Grandson (I bought him the pop forms too!). The recipe is for orange juice and vanilla yogurt and it is supposed to taste like a cream cycle. I think that would be easy for LDL with the right ingredients. NO?

Any other ideas?

Julie :rose:

I freeze very ripe bananas often.
I use them in smoothies this morning with OJ it was sooo good :)
I have them as frozen banana pop treats too they are also nice for children as they are less messy than pop cicles in their little hands.

12/01/2010 - 319
04/09/2011 - 311
04/16/2011 - 306
4/23/2011 - 303
no scale.....

I found the stair case to the second floor of the caboose.  Sorry to say right now I am too sore to climb the stairs.  I will have to visit again when my legs don't hate me so much.

Smoothy sounds good.  I think I will have one.

We are going into a heat wave.  For the next 4-5 days it will be over 100 with the heat index much higher.  I am going to stay in as much as possible and eat cold food. 
Today we have fresh picked ICE COLD WATERMELON.  COme on up for a slice or two and a chat.
Clown Lady

Went to Wal-Mart last night to stock up for the weekend. Bought 2 watermelons. Seems as if they are not as proilific in the stores as they were last month. Hopefully the local crops will start flooding in soon! Looks like all of Oklahoma is their so-called heat buble. With God all things are possible...I am believing for rain! Need some rain dancin in the caboose. Would help the fires in California too. Where is that dancing emoticon?

the courage to change the one I can,
and the wisdom to know it's me."

"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

I am part Indian.  So I guess a indian rain dance is in the works.  There is no rain in sight here in southeastern oklahoma for the next week.  How sad.  Our crops would really like a drink  SO EVERY ONE DANCE
Clown Lady

Keep dancin' Storms are beginin' to show up on radar! Since I made grilled talapia and shrimp I am taking CQ's advice and having a hot drink. Not wanting to fix a pot of coffee right now, I decided on Tazo Spiced tea. I am trying it with the cinnamon flavored stevia. The aftertaste will take some getting used to. The Brand I bought was Sweet Leaf. It was the only liquid at the health food center. Is a different brand better?

"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

I am part Indian too..........I will join in on that dance...........WITHER

Well, I am not native, (that I know of) but I have worked at the Lawton Indian Hospital for 31 years and the Comanche, Kiowa and Apache's (and others) have adopted me. So Im dancin' and calling for rain...2inches! There are still 2 large cells just north a couple counties.....C'mon RAIN!!!!

The rain was so close Sat night I could see the lightning and smell the rain, but gave up waiting and went to bed. Keep dancin, if nothing else, good exercise!

I am dancing but there is not a cloud in the sky just a HEAT WAVE.  Big time.
Sneaky Snoopy Glad you see you make the stairs today and Earl Gray is brewing.  Personally I am going to the cold stuff.  There is a platter of fresh chilled fruits out for all to enjoy.
Clown Lady

If you spray your glasses with water it will look like it is raining.  *woot*

LOL, great idea Snoopy!

I think I will water the plants spray the water upwards and then it will look like rain and i will stand under it and just get soaking wet.  Heat index today is suppost to be 117
Clown Lady

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next