New to boards but not LDL

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
angpell
New, but learning

Re: New to boards but not LDL

Post by angpell »

Linda RN thanks for telling me how to insert a smiley face, okay here I go.  *woot* Hey , I really think it worked.  Tried the preview button but nothing appears to be happening.  :sad: Anyway, thanks again Linda. :rose:

Bobbi thanks for the welcome also and you all are an encouragement to me.  :kiss: I think I am going a bit overboard with the smiley faces.

Today I went to a local high school for a volleyball tournament for my daughter, and everyone was so complimentary to me about my weight loss and that's pretty much all we did was talk about Let's Do Lunch in between games. My daughter also started LDL this summer and people were noticing her loss also, proofs in the pudding (but don't eat that). I try to really tell people about why this plan is so different than any other way of losing weight and how your cravings for sweets and bad carbs are gone. (Notice I left out a smiley face).

So glad to share, Angelle
lrainbow2006

Post by lrainbow2006 »

I love reading your posts..you make me giggle...  Great job on what you have done so far!  I can't wait until I say I lost over 50 lbs too.  I try to spread LDL to everyone as well!

Started LDL  6/14/10
                  7/11/10  16# gone
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Yeah, Angelle, You did it! :thumbsup: :rose: :rose: :rose:
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
angpell
New, but learning

Post by angpell »

Irainbow, it will happen, keep eating the LDL way and the weight will come off. Like my husband says, it has to work, look what and how you're eating now.  He's so smart. :inlove: I can't wait until I can say I've lost 50 more pounds, slow and steady wins the race.

Thanks Linda for the congrats and the roses.

Angelle
NoMoreLCforMe
New, but learning

Post by NoMoreLCforMe »

Congratulations on your success, Angpell. 
Made the switch to LDL after 10 years of low carb dieting for maintenance.