Coming back to LDL! Fully start tomorrow!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
brittanynicole

Coming back to LDL! Fully start tomorrow!

Post by brittanynicole »

[color=purple]Hey Everyone! My name is Brittany Salazar! I have tried doing LDL alot before but gave in to the temptations lol :D  but I'm back and ready to get serious! I am the heaviest I have ever weighed and continually gaining weight. I am a big eater! I posted a picture in the gallery "BEFORE" section. Just ready to get back in shape! Can't wait! wish me luck! :thumbsup:
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

witheraway1
Master Member

Re: Coming back to LDL! Fully start tomorrow!

Post by witheraway1 »

Wish you lots of luck...you can do it....Remember what Roger said you have to really want it....and I think you do. Eat untill you are full, but only eat when you are hungry, you will be ok..............Wither
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Welcome back!
Put all the past times behind you and know you can do this.  I hope you have the red book that will tell you exactly how to work LDL successfully.
There is great support on these boards so ask lots of questions and let us hear from you so we can support you and cheer you on.  It is so helpful to start an on line journal so you can be accountable and also so others can help you stay on track.
brittanynicole

Post by brittanynicole »

Thanks everyone :) I started eating the LDL way tonight and had the cabbage lasagna for dinner & smoothie for a night snack it was great! ( i am used to eating ALOT so it will take a while to get a hang of the eating BIG meal at lunch) I am going to order the red book in about 2 weeks when i get my paycheck. but i am familiar with the way to eat and have read the blue book before.
I don't even desire my PB cookies i made the other night!

and I love cooking and making yummy things! so this is great!
BreeBree

Genesis 1:29 Then God said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

I go on to barnes and noble and they have used books. You can get the book for about 4 dollars. and they look new. so you might try that. I have got several that way.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Wecome back Brittany,

Pleas read Sicilian Mama's journal. She had ALOT to loose and has lost 100 lbs eating ALOT. You can do this too!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

HI Brittany and welcome back!  You have the knowledge to do this so I know you can succeed and lose all the weight you want and be as healthy as possible.  :thumbsup:

I do know there is one thing that Roger said that is my mantra whenever I am looking for "something" to eat and not sure what I want.  :drool: Those times are inevitable and seem to be fraught with temptation. But I just say "Just eat anything on the approved LDL list and choose the least fattening choice you can make and you will be fine."  And I do and I am!  :thumbsup:  Yeah for us - we have the key to good health.

Keep in touch and let us k now how you are doing! Being on the boards really helps to keep many of us on track.

Julie :rose:
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Brittany- Welcome back.  You are in the proper mindset and there is no reason that yesterday won't be the first day of the rest of your healthy life.  We look forward to sharing your successes and celebrating with you.  Keep us posted and feel free to ask for advice or support.  We are here for you!  Pam
MusicManiac

Post by MusicManiac »

Welcome!!!

What helped me when I was tempted to eat the wrong things is deciding, "Do I want to eat the foods that made me fat?" and the answer is "NO!!!".

I'm praying for your success!!!
Marga
Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

Welcome back
This is the first day of the rest of your life.  If you are having trouble with the purchase of the book check with RT and he might help you.  Just e-mail him. 
Clown Lady
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
brittanynicole

Post by brittanynicole »

thanks so much :) today was a little tempting as my sis in law was eating popcorn chicken & fries from mcdonalds lol I actually sat in mcdonalds with her and ate my salad i purchased from walmart along with some fruit i brought
BreeBree

MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

That's how to succeed.  Make sure you bring plenty to eat so you're not tempted until your cravings are under control.  Maybe even some popcorn!  Pam
lrainbow2006

Post by lrainbow2006 »

Welcome Brittany...you must feel so proud of yourself the way you ate at McD's!   I remember the first time I went out..it was to Applebees, and I had the best salad with grilled chicken.  I was so excited about how easy it was I had to come home and post about it right away...lol    Keep on telling us about all your successes...we love hearing about them..  Lisa

Started LDL  6/14/10
                  7/11/10  16# gone
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Brittany, I just saw your photo, you are so cute already, imagine what you are going to look like when you have the weight off, and that may be pretty soon!                              ck
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Welcome back,
You know what to do. Go to it girl!!!! Yeah, yeah.
Glad your are back and loof forward to watching your progress!

Hugs,
Bobbi
brittanynicole

Post by brittanynicole »

thanks so much to all of you  :tongue: I tried the salmon patties today! they were so delicious! especially with lots of lemon! :) ymmm
BreeBree

julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Brittany,

It sounds like you are doing great!  You are well on your way.  :thumbsup:

I actually tested eating all my main meals at fast food and restaurants in the malls last week and am happy to say I still lost weight. We just need to be diligent in how we order. It was way more expensive that taking my own along but when ya gotta, ya gotta!

Julie  :rose:
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Where are you from?...........Looks like your shirt says California...............Wither
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Welcome back, Brittany.  You will find success.  :thumbsup: JF