MISCELLANEOUS THOUGHTS

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
witheraway1
Master Member

MISCELLANEOUS THOUGHTS

Post by witheraway1 »

I thought this morning some of us may have something to say but don't want to start a new topic. We don't want to brake in on someone else's  subject. So this is not a topic but if you have miscellaneous thoughts that you want to share go for it here.
So I had a thought that just made my day.....I remembered I just had 4 weeks until vacation. I got extra engery, went to the store for the week....I hope.....washed 2 cars and then went to lunch. Now I have the big one to do. Wash the motorhome,that won't be so easy because there is a lot of ground to cover. It is nice being on LDL to take your kitchen with you. Well I am off now to try to have an evening, maybe watch a movie.  Going to my sons rock show next friday nite..........There name is WITHER. Got my screen name from them, very excited about going. Someone said it's hard to find rockers with morels........They all have some very good morels and so does the other rockers I have met for the most part  Sometimes I think rockers get a bad wrap from some being bad........Well, that's my miscelaneous thought........be back  probably  tomorrow with something totally different.....If you have a thought you would like to share on here I will enjoy reading it........WITHER
Mary J
Master Member

Re: MISCELLANEOUS THOUGHTS

Post by Mary J »

Wow Wither what energy you have!  It takes my hubby sometimes two days to wash our motorhome!  Where do you travel?  Do you have certain places you like to go each year?  We also go to Myrtle Beach for July 4th, to Ft Myers Beach in Sept, and to Grandfather Mountain in NC right after Christmas.... Oh and in Jan we always go to the RV Show in Tampa and stay.  We take other trips, but these are the ones we always book year after year...

Mary J
Mary J
FL

Started LDL in Oct 09
witheraway1
Master Member

Re: MISCELLANEOUS THOUGHTS

Post by witheraway1 »

I haven't washed it yet.............just did the cars yesterday...........that is coming..That's why I dread it ...I always help my husband with that job....it is the waxing which we do once a year that takes us a week to do.... We love camping at South Carlsbad State Beach..I usually try to book them every Holiday...But you have to book 7mos in advance and it's getting so hard to get in there.....We could not get it at all this year. We love to camp at the K O A 'S  THEY ARE ALWAYS  SO CLEAN....Two years ago we went up north to the red woods....Going thur San Francisico ....That was fun, very beaiutful there   everything so green and christnas tree's growing everywhere we took our 2 sons, their girl friends with us plus 2 dogs. we book our nights stay ahead of time and only drove 4 hours a day so when we stopped we could enjoy each place...we also tow our Jeep behind the rig so when we stop we have transportion ... most of  the stays were a long the coast. the rooms are so cheap when we go to vegas we never take the motorhome there. Cheaper to drive the car. didn't mean to give you such a long answer..........guess i got carried away    :laughing:   wither
Last edited by witheraway1 on August 1st, 2010, 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.