thanks for warm welcome!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
angpell
New, but learning

thanks for warm welcome!

Post by angpell »

Thanks everyone for the extraordinarily warm welcome and overwhelming words of encouragement. I was not expecting such a response, but I now see why Crick is so in love with her LDL family. I am so excited to be on the train to Skinnytown and would love to join you in the pink caboose for tea but I do not know how to do that, so maybe someone can enlighten me about that when you have a moment.  My time will not be my own in a couple of weeks, as I will be returning back to school and my new students, but I will try to post and let you know how things are going on LDL. Thanks again for welcoming me into your family! Angelle aka: Angpell
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: thanks for warm welcome!

Post by LINDA RN »

Angelle,

Start at the top of the boards in the LDL Community, then click on General Discussions. There will be a thread called the race on the loose caboose. Those who have joined in are weighing weekly and scorring points until the gathering next fall in Key West. There is another discussion thread call the pink caboose, and that is just for fun and sharing day to day things like you would at an afternoon tea. Hope you can join us, and welcome again.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Angelle, Welcome to LDL family.  We do enjoy each other.  Sorry to be late, but I've been away.  :thumbsup: and  :D JF
angpell
New, but learning

Post by angpell »

Linda and Joyful friend, Thanks for the info on loose caboose and tea party.  I am just returning from a short trip myself and have not been able to read boards. I can't wait to post my picture and my ticker but I think I have to post a few more times, I will probably have to get Crick to show me how to do that, I am soooo..... not computer literate! Have a blessed day!
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

angpell wrote:I can't wait to post my picture and my ticker but I think I have to post a few more times, I will probably have to get Crick to show me how to do that, I am soooo..... not computer literate! Have a blessed day!

Yes, you have to post 10 times in order to post your picture and ticker.  One nice thing about this web site is you don't need to be that computer literate to use it.  I know Crick will lead you through the steps, but in the meantime if you need help, just ask.
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Here is a link to instructions on how to create your ticker.

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.