out to eat question

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
bingo

Re: out to eat question

Post by bingo »

I feel like I need to say that we went to steak & shake w/ our gs  and he said that if you pressed down on the sandwich it was dripping w/ grease !!?? ,,never had I experienced that before,,,so my dh & I went there yesterday and he pressed down real hard on his sandwich and there Was juices,,,I checked the bottom bun and it was Heavy,,,,w/ BUTTER  :shock: ,,,,wow,,,,,there is Another item to omit off the sand.  "I Never eat the bottom bun !!! He opened My eyes , Bless his heart ! :),,,, Praise the Lord for LDL !!...bingo
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

bingo,

A lot of restaurants will butter their hamburger/hotdog buns before they toast them on the grill.

CQ
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

I lOVE TO EAT OUT.......IT IS A TREAT FOR ME BECAUSE I DO ALL THE COOKING MOST OF THE TIME....I DO GET TIRED OF IT..I THINK IF WE GO TO A HIGHTER END RESTURANT. YOU WILL FIND BETTER CHOICES FOR LDL.........THEY USUALLY HAVE GRILLED ..VEGGIES, GOOD SALADS.....LEAN MEATS....YOU JUST GOT TO MAKE GOOD CHOICES.  THAT SHOULD BE GETTING EASIER FOR US......WITHER
Sicilian Mama

Post by Sicilian Mama »

Batter in omelettes.. I've heard it all now... Gross!!!

My favorite thing to order  when we are out is Lettuce Wraps... I say a little prayer everytime we stop somewhere to eat, that they have some form of lettuce wraps... My favorite place to eat them is the Cheesecake Factory... without the noodles...  Soooo delish!