starting over

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
a new me

starting over

Post by a new me »

Im back after a long break of ldl. I had lost 20 pounds with little effort on my first try and then got side tracked and started eating junk again. Now Im here for good. I found out Im pre diabetic and need to lose about 90 pounds. My blood pressure was high so I ended up on meds for that also. All I can think of is I could have avoided all of this by sticking to this plan. Im determined this time to make this work for me. This is a great plan and I have no desire to try anything else. People were commenting to me how great my skin looked and they noticed I was loosing weight . I even felt so much better. I could kick myself for going off this. I think I might have had food allergies I never knew about because I felt so much better on this program and when I went off it my skin started getting red blotchy spots that looked like an allergy of some kind. Im waiting to see if that clears up now that Im back on program. I really believe this is the best way to eat . Wish me luck.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wq3jtO4/]
[/url]
JEM

Re: starting over

Post by JEM »

Welcome back! Like yourself, I got side tracked and ditched LDL, but came back to it almost 2 months ago.  The good thing is that I appreciate LDL more so now than the first time around because I know and believe that it is a good WOE, one that I is easy to adapt to.  Continue reading the boards to encourage and motivate yourself to sticking with the plan.
Never let 'em see you sweat!
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

New- Welcome back.  it will be so easy this time because you know how it works and remember how good you felt.  Just get up, dust yourself off, and get back on the train.  You can and will do this.  Pam
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Welcome back A New Me!! This is the only way to eat great and lose weight!!! I bet you'll do great now that you know what it can do for you.
*love* LDL!!
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

So happy to hear you are back.  I suggest you read jkgregorys and wendysgoodnews food journals for inspiration.  They are just two of our big losers (there are many more), but I think you'll enjoy reading their postings.
a new me

Post by a new me »

Thank everyone, you guys are great.
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wq3jtO4/]
[/url]
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Hi A New Me.

It is great to have you back with us!  You will do terrific because now you know how to do it and that it works!  How are you doing? 

Julie :rose: