NEED YOUR REVIEW of Let's Do Lunch

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
ladyhawk21

Re: NEED YOUR REVIEW of Let's Do Lunch

Post by ladyhawk21 »

i read some of the reviews and several mention that they feel the title is false after they start reading the book
may i suggest if sometime in the future you print it again you add the word "unprocessed"  to Eating all the Calories and (unprocessed) Carbs you want to Lose Weight

Renee
Glad to be back
Mom and Dad are doing very well and have maintained the weight they have lost
coryell
New, but learning

Post by coryell »

WONDERFUL, YOUR PLAN PUTS ALL MY PUZZLE PIECES IN PLACE.  AM 84 YEARS OLD AND LIKE ALL YOU SUGGEST.  SO SIMPLE EVEN I CAN DO IT, FEEL FULL AND SATISFIED WITHOUT MUCH WORK OR CLEANUP.  CORN ON THE COB, HURRAH.
CARYOL CORYELL
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Dear Caryol- This is the most wonderful, easiest, and effective eating plan you can imagine.  It's never to late to reclaim your health by eating healthy.  Welcome to LDL.  We look forward to hearing all about your successes!  Pam
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

CARYOL
Welcome to Let's Do Lunch
You will love this way of eating.  My mother who is 86 is doing LDL somewhat and the other day when I talked to her she went and bought a new blouse in size large and was able to fit into it.  She has been dieting most of her life and barely losing so to hear that she has lost enough to wear a large is big news.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Caryol,
Welcome to LDL. What an inspiration you are! Goes to show those youngin's that they don't have the number of years of bad habits to breaK as others have. If you can do it anyone can!
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
javabean
New, but learning

Post by javabean »

I think my thoughts on LDL are more in line with some others...for me it is more of a NON-processed food diet. Not that I sit and eat pizza, cheeses, or bacon. I steer clear of those things for the most part. I stick to organic when possible, too. Organic can be expensive for many people, though. Prices are getting better as regular grocery stores start carrying more organics. Where I live, the difference isn't huge. 58 cents/lb for regular bananas vs 74 cents/lb for organic. That kind of thing. Growing your own tomatoes REALLY helps. Organic grapefruits are the best.