Should I buy the new book or just use the old one?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
Fit&fine
New, but learning

Should I buy the new book or just use the old one?

Post by Fit&fine »

Hello all - I purchased the LDL book over a year ago and I had great success with it but somehow I got off track and went back to my old habbits. However I recently picked up my old book and logged on to the message boards and noticed there was a new version available. Should I purchase the new book or is the old one just as good?
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wGjye6x/]
[/url]
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Re: Should I buy the new book or just use the old one?

Post by wendysgoodnews »

If you can it would be best to get the new book.  It has alot of updated information in it. 
Welcome back to LDL.  You know how well it works so jump back in and enjoy all the wonderful new recipes.
How much weight had you lost when you were on LDL before? 
Looking forward to seeing alot of you on the boards.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Welcome back!  I would get started with your older book and buy the new one when you want more information.  It should be even easier this time because you understand the basics and remember how good you felt when you were feeding yourself good, whole foods.  I look forward to hearing all of your successes.  Pam
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

Fit&Fine,

If you have the red cover book, I wouldn't buy another.  There haven't been enough drastic changes since it was first published to warrent spending any more money. However, if you book has a blue cover, it is time to update.