words of encouragement needed

Feel free to talk about anything and everything re Let’s Do Lunch™.
jencita
Master Member

Re: words of encouragement needed

Post by jencita »

I agree! I keep thinking that once I have a really good weight loss, people will come along! I really tried to talk my sister into cooking LDL so her husband might be more tempted to start the plan!
crickadoodle
Master Member

Re: words of encouragement needed

Post by crickadoodle »

I was talking about LdL to someone who was very interested today and another person there was also one of those people who doesn't think they can do without bread and pasta and the rest.  I think many people who are now die hard LDL fans were once of the same mind set, so you might see a change in them when they see your success.  I know that so many people in my church are now eating this way too and I was the first one -- but I started like 16 months ago.  As more and more people have success, the others can't deny that it works and then others try it and it really does have a domino effect.  I love hearing about another person eating the LDL way.  I get phone calls and emails all the time from people wanting to know more. 

The coolest thing of all to me is that it isn't a "diet" in the sense of the word that makes you think of deprivation and suffering.  That's why I gave it a new name -- a "livet" because you really can live with it.  It is a doable way of eating and a pleasant experience.  I think of the colors, flavors, smells and textures I get to enjoy.  The food I eat is real food.  I don't eat the fake foods that are fat free and what boil down to chemistry experiments!  I eat lots of fresh vegetables and fruits.  I eat bean soups for their creamy texture and great flavor.  I eat lean meats.  That is basically what I eat and my body is loving it.  I can stay full and get lots of flavor and keep a slender body.  What more could I ask for?

Jencita, you will be a testimony to those around you and it feels so good to make a difference in other people's lives.