GOING TO PHILLY!

Where and when T.V. interviews will be airing next!
niki

Re: GOING TO PHILLY!

Post by niki »

hi roger.......don't be frustrated...focus on the people who you've helped and not on those that you have not yet reached.....you have LITERALLY saved the lives of hundreds of people.....not too many people can make that claim for their lives.....you just have to be patient(i know that's difficult)....for all you know,oprah or "the view" could call you tomorrow to schedule you for an interview.....we're all waiting as we ourselves tell more and more people about what let's do lunch has done for us......
  speaking for myself,i am ready on a day's notice to come into manhattan again...it won't be long......when i first started on these boards,i mostly saw you on the boards every day....NOW,you and anita seem to be on the road more than you are home......
  you have the gratitude of all of us on these boards whose lives you've changed.....before you know it,the let's do lunch revolution will begin..............sincerely,niki
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

Roger Troy,

try to think of LDL growth like weight loss – it takes time to be successful. Remember when Christ was on earth preaching Lord’s word it took years before his teaching was accepted by the masses. 

Niki is correct, when she states you’ve literally saved 100’s of lives. I am one of many who owe their life to you. And you don’t only help the physical, but also the spiritual. You never forget to give praise and thanks to the Lord, and remind us who is responsible for all this. 

Be proud of what you have already accomplished, and know the Lord has more success installed for you. Don’t rush it. He will bestow it when HE feels the time is right. And when he does, it will be all that more glorious.

Know I will also be in the audience when you’re in the NY area. While I may not be the LDL “poster boy”, I am willing to let everyone know how LDL has enriched my life. This is the least I can do.

Bless you Roger Troy !!

Your friend forever

Tom
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
niki

Post by niki »

hi roger...i never think of you as someone who needs encouragement...you're so confident.....
  but now that i see your frustration,maybe a little shot in the arm is needed here....i see on the web site of "the view" that you can e-mail them...in fact,i did that once after i was a guest on the show....i think i'm going to do that regularly....i think it's time we got their attention.....don't all of these people want a REAL way of staying thin without effort?....so that's what i'm going to do...and if anyone else here feels compelled to do the same thing?.....do it..................an appearance on "the view" would really do it for let's do lunch...
  but meanwhile,i would like to ask everyone to continue to post on the medical success boards......AND i would like to ask that if you have varied successes,that you post each success separately......like if you have lower cholesterol levels,post that under the topic "hypercholesterolemia" and if you have lower blood sugars,post that under "type 2 diabetes"......if your blood pressure has gone down cosiderably,post that under the topic "hypertension"(or high blood pressure)...there are a number of people here who have thyroid disease...i'm the only one to post on that subject......if you are successfully on let's do lunch,have an underactive thyroid AND are losing weight,YOU'RE A SUCCESS STORY...............i would like someone with these medical problems to go into each topic and see what let's do lunch can do for them.......
  thank you.....and God bless y'all........................niki   
niki

Post by niki »

oh ok roger....i'm glad to know that...but as a new yorker,i think "the view" should know what new yorkers want to hear about..................thank you for giving me that info...i wonder if that woman talking about "better" junk food the day we were in the audience was the straw that broke the camel's back....well,we'll just see about that.....niki