MORE TV INTERVIEWS IN CHICAGO

Where and when T.V. interviews will be airing next!
rollingpat
New, but learning

Re: MORE TV INTERVIEWS IN CHICAGO

Post by rollingpat »

Hi Roger,
Saw you this morning on Channel 5 Chicago.   You did an outstanding job!
Did you get any takers on breakfast?  That was really special of you to invite everyone.
I live just outside of LaPorte in a small town called Rollng Prairie...thats how I became "rollingpat." 
It was a little too far to go for breakfast, but it would have been fun to meet you.
Best of luck to you and hope to see you on TV a little more often...sure wish Oprah would give you a twirl.
Blessing to all of your family, have a wonderful Thanksgiving and a blessed Christmas.
Pat
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Roger,

Was anyone from the LDL family or boards able to meet you for breakfast yesterday?

I  will prepare all LDL foods for us.  I think my Mom might join us.  I think she is wondering just what we are eating.  The best way for her to find out...is to eat with us.  She will be surprised!

Have a blessed and wonderful THANKSGIVING!

God bless!

Jeanne 

P.S.  My clothes are beginning to get saggy on me.  I love every minute of it too!
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

I hope this is not too much to ask of all of you...lets all get together as a group for Roger and bow our heads for two minutes and really ask God to please help get his message of this eating plan some national exposure through Roger and this book so that others may be helped and healed by its amazing power.  Without a doubt this plan can rid America and the World of obesity and instead of struggling it can be done easily and permanently if only it can be shared with many more people.
Is this not the LEAST we can do for the man who has given us this amazing gift of our health and nutrition and helped us reclaim a life not ridden with food addition and obesity and for GOD who brought us Roger and gave him the wisdom he needed to create this lifeplan?

Anyone/everyone else please add your own prayers to help get the word out on LDL.

In Gods name we pray. Amen

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF PRAYER
Last edited by DEBBIEWEBE on November 20th, 2006, 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

AND WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY THAT WILL BE MEETING OUR FEARLESS LEADER WHO BROUGHT BOTH DAILY GOD AND DAILY HEALTH INTO MY LIFE!!!!  PRAISE GOD!!!!!
Grammasuz

Post by Grammasuz »

That prayer has just been sent up!  I'm asking God to open more doors to Roger.  And I think besides getting healthier bodies, we're also sharing our faith with others.  You never know who is reading these boards and may be led to the Lord thru us!  God bless all and HAPPY THANKSGIVING.
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Amen to that one Mom!!!