[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
Let's Do Lunch Community • View topic - FOX News appearance

Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: FOX News appearance

WOW WOW WOW AGAIN !!  Thank you SO MUCH Cheryl.  (can you tell I'm excited? ) 

The link didn't take me directly to the interview, but it DID get me to the FOX news pages where I searched for "Let's Do Lunch", found it, clicked on that link and it started right up. 

I was amazed at how detailed the narrator was  -- in explaining in great detail how the program works and what it is about.  It was a really long clip.  And those two women are just beautiful.  What a fabulous testimonial!

Congratulations again, Roger!

While I was watching the video, I copied this from the address window.  Don't know if it will take you there. I haven't tested it yet.

YEP -- just tested it and it went straight to the clip & started playing it.  YAY.

I really hope there is some way of capturing these and putting them on this site.  Are they going to let you do that, Roger?

Last edited by Gwennaford on , edited 1 time in total.

Profile Send private message  

I just saw the interview with Roger and Mary. You guys looked and sounded great. The interview was very short and very to the point. I am sure many folks from the south will be interested in the program after seeing the interview. Great job guys.  Mike

Gwen - I've captured the videos and am ready to post them on the media page - just waiting to hear from Tori or Roger... I've got a bit of a problem accessing the server...  I'll let you know...

Carolyn

John's Weight Loss Progress

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."

Wow that was a good segment....so much information in the short time they had.....everyone looks great..thanks again Roger Troy for sharing with all of LDL family!  ANG

I live in Greensboro, NC and am now trying the LDL plan since I saw the interview with the two local ladies.  I lost 10 pounds from Thanksgiving to Christmas and this was a personal goal that I set for myself.  I found it easier than any other diet or weight loss program I've ever tried.  And, I had a couple of out-of-town trips during this time period where I didn't follow the plan exactly as I should have.  I'm thrilled with the results and I hope to adapt this as my new way of eating for a healthy future.  I have about 50 more pounds to lose, but for the first time in a long time, I feel hopeful that with LDL and God's help, I can do this.  Thanks for all the encouraging messages on the boards.

sval59,

congratulations!!!  I know you will grow to LOVE this way of life.  You have already seen how well it works and that is a big part of leaving all the other "diets" behind.  This is, indeed, a way of life. And what a successful way of life you will have.  I'm so happy for you.  I've lost over 55 pounds and did it effortlessly.  If I can, anyone can.  Please stop by often and let us know how you're doing.  God bless you on this journey!

Pat

Hi sval. Congrats on your success! Please do me the favor of posting your success story on the Personal Success Stories message board as a New Topic. This is the message board that all newbies read first, and your success story will help them decide to do Let's Do Lunch.

Also, be sure to keep us posted as to your continued successes, and please join us here every day that you can - to help our Father in Heaven bless others with Let's Do Lunch.

God bless and enjoy!

Roger Troy

Roger Troy, author of Let's do Lunch (amazing reviews at amazon.com, made The 700 Club's "Top Highlights of the Last 50 Years!", called an "International Sensation", a "Smash Hit" and the "Most Buzzed-about Weight-loss Book of the Year!" by FIRST Magazine (for women)

It was the interview on Channel 2 here in Missouri last night that caught my attention.  I went from the TV to the computer and ordered the book.  I have been e-mailing my friends about it this morning.  I am very anxious to receive the LDL book and get started with the program... 

Welcome aboard Kathy. You must be from the St. Louis area. You are going to LOVE Let's Do Lunch because you eat until you are full, whenever you are hungry, no matter how often that is and no matter how many CALORIES and CARBS you consume - even if you start by eating 10,000 calories a day!

It works simply because the foods and recipes stabilize your blood-sugar level, and therefore your body will FORCE you to become less and less hungry with each passing day. Thus, you start to eat less and less, consume fewer and fewer calories and lose all the weight you want.

And a wonderful side benefit - you will feel better than you have ever felt in your life!

God bless and enjoy!

Roger Troy

Roger Troy, author of Let's do Lunch (amazing reviews at amazon.com, made The 700 Club's "Top Highlights of the Last 50 Years!", called an "International Sensation", a "Smash Hit" and the "Most Buzzed-about Weight-loss Book of the Year!" by FIRST Magazine (for women)

This was an awesome interview!!!  Sending link to other friends to review.

After seeing it I had to find your lettuce wrap recipe!!!  I am ready to make it now...is it the Asian Soybean Lettuce Wraps?  If so, then where do you find Willow Run Soy Margarine or can I substitute something else for this product?

Happy New Year, may the Lord bless you beyond measure!!
Doretta  :)

Doretta,

I think I've read somewhere on the site that you can substitute Smart Balance for Willow Run.  I just bought 4 lbs. of Shedd's Willow Run Soy Margarine in Evansville last Thursday.  That will last me about a year, that's how often I use it.  But I need it for certain recipes and like to have it in the house.

Pat

Last edited by Anonymous on , edited 1 time in total.

I was able to view the FOX interview with Roger and it was great.  Thank you.