[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4786: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4788: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4789: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4790: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3915)
Let's Do Lunch Community • View topic - EXCITING NEWS! National Magazine Article!

Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Profile Send private message  

Thanks for posting this, Little Mary, and you are sooo right...I am about ready for a sedative. Following is a quote from the writer of the piece:

"our diet story is always the cover story for the issue. This means that the biggest headline on the cover will connect readers directly to the story about how they can do Let's Do Lunch. (It will be a 4 page story about the diet). But the cover model will be a celebrity, related to another story."

FIRST Magazine goes out to approx. 4.6 million readers throughout the US and Canada. It is published every 3 weeks and ALWAYS sells out. It is purchased at news stands in cities and airports, etc., as well as at the grocery store check-out counters.

Also, this Cover Feature is no longer tentative. It will hit the news stands on May 11th...all praise, glory and honor to our Father in Heaven for what He is doing to bless people with Let's Do Lunch!

God bless you all!...and thank you, every one of you, who come back here every day to give back and make a difference in bringing newbies aboard our train to Skinnytown.

Roger Troy

Roger Troy, author of Let's do Lunch (amazing reviews at amazon.com, made The 700 Club's "Top Highlights of the Last 50 Years!", called an "International Sensation", a "Smash Hit" and the "Most Buzzed-about Weight-loss Book of the Year!" by FIRST Magazine (for women)

I read that magazine all the time.  Hopefully by May/June I will be an example of a success story.  I heard a motivational speaker say "You have to believe to achieve"  so I am believing I will achieve some positive results by then.

If it hadn't been for FOX 45 television I would not have known about LDL, and this is the best plan I have tried.  It is easy to follow and there are no hidden costs.  Just good, positive encouragement and real people having real success.

-Jill

I just learned about the LDL from the First magazine article. I am so thrilled to start and feel so blessed that it is a program that will not be another fad diet and is one that will work to get and keep the weight off long term. I have spent so much money and time on programs that have not been something that I can stick to. I feel so wasteful and that my money and time could have been used for good rather than buying in on the multi billion dollar diet industry that has really failed everyone. This is a program that I can eat the foods that God put here for us to eat and lose those cravings for the junk that man has made. I love these posts - they are so motivating. Thank you.

Welcome grambonnie5......You are so right.  The best thing about LDL is that it is a way of eating that you can live with the rest of your life.  I too feel like I've finally conquered this battle.  I am over half way to my goal in under six months (34 pounds), and couldn't be happier.  That is why I come to these boards to encourage others, because this is truly the only plan that has ever worked for me for this long and has left me with so much enthusiasm.  I want the whole world to know about LDL.  It is truly a blessing from God.  Come back to the boards often with questions and to post your progress.

Cheryl

Hi Lisa. You are going to LOVE Let's Do Lunch!

God bless and enjoy,

Roger Troy

Roger Troy, author of Let's do Lunch (amazing reviews at amazon.com, made The 700 Club's "Top Highlights of the Last 50 Years!", called an "International Sensation", a "Smash Hit" and the "Most Buzzed-about Weight-loss Book of the Year!" by FIRST Magazine (for women)

Last edited by catboz on , edited 1 time in total.

Welcome to LDL, Catboz!  So many of us here on the site KNOW that God brought us here.  So sorry about the loss of your husband.  I know you will find help and encouragement here.  Having a friend to help you through can make a big difference.  Welcome to both of you!!  Check out the medical success stories and try all the recipes...they're great!  Glad to have you with us.  God bless your journey!

Pat

First Magazine also brought me here and I immediately ordered the book.  I have read probably 6 times since it came on Wednesday.  I am so excited to start.  I want to be healthy, with skinny as a bonus!  I have a family  history of elevated blood fats and heart disease.  I want to avoid that and be here for my family a long time.  I love the boards, they are great.  Thanks!! :kissed:

Thanks, Pat for the welcome! It already feels like family!  *love*

Less of me, more of HIM!
In Christ,

Michele