It's ALL ABOUT HUNGER!

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
snowbirdie
Master Member

Re: It's ALL ABOUT HUNGER!

Post by snowbirdie »

Hi Roger,
      I would like to say that I am rarely hungry any more. I eat at meal times but nothing like I used to eat.  I could easy put down 2 stuffed pork chops with no trouble. I used to see a friend eat 1/2 of a pork chop and wonder----gee isn't she hungry?  Now I never eat a pork chop. I just don't have that great big appetite any longer. So newbies believe Roger. IT WORKS!
                          Judie
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Roger, what I love about eating the Let's Do Lunch way is that it satisfies even more than hunger.  It's true that you aren't hungry, because you deal with the cravings -- but you also get to enjoy food.  It is about taste, texture, smell and color too.  I believe God made food to be enjoyed and with Let's Do Lunch, I can enjoy food and still lose (or now, maintain) weight.  That is what is really awesome about this way of eating.  It is great that I can satisfy my taste buds and my desire for a creamy texture and feast my eyes on so many colors, etc.  So, it doesn't have to be boring and that is why it works too!
Last edited by crickadoodle on October 28th, 2010, 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Crickadoodle
I agree it is as satisfying to see the food as to eat it.  I used to throw things together and not think anything about it.  Now it is fun to try new recipes and try new food that I would have never dreamt eating before.  God made foods in such beautiful colors and shapes it is amazing how much more I appreciate what is healthy and natural.
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

I agree with all that is being said. I believe that this woe satisfies so well because when you eliminate all the artificial stuff you awaken the taste buds. Food never tastes so good to me. I eat so many more veggies and just love them. And yes the variety is so wonderful.  Yeah!!!
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

I agree. I am eating good food I never would have tried because I was so used to reaching for the processed stuff first
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...