Real Foods Original Corn Thins on Sale at amazon.com for $28.14 Including S&H

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
lulu65

Re: Real Foods Original Corn Thins on Sale at amazon.com for $28.14 Including S&H

Post by lulu65 »

They are also available in Canada at Bulk Barns...  at not a bad price $2.99 a package..
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: Real Foods Original Corn Thins on Sale at amazon.com for $28.14 Including S&H

Post by LINDA RN »

Comes out to 2.35per pkg by ordering the case.  The mark up for the individual sleeve is not that much for the convenience. No stores here carry it so I am have to order from Amazon.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Good deal, but too late for me---were higher when I ordered.  I usually get mine from there, but ordered from vitacost.  The coconut oil was also much cheaper at Vitacost.  My 12 packs were only $2.00 more.  Also free shipping.  :thumbsup: JF
Charlotte C.

Post by Charlotte C. »

I get my corn thins at a place called the Drug Emporium for $2.55. LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE THINGS *love*
                                                                                                        Charlotte
lulu65

Post by lulu65 »

I do enjoy the corn thins too.. They have become my evening snack..:)
JerrieH

Post by JerrieH »

How do you all use your corn thins.  I use them but I sometimes forget about them.  I usually just put some hummus on them.  Does anyone have good ideas on good ways to use the corn thins.

Because I haven't been using them often, I just get mine at my local Dierbergs, and I don't remember what I pay for them there, but because it is Dierbergs, they probably aren't too inexpensive there.

Jerrie :)
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Jerri, they make the BEST fried egg sandwich ever, I like quite a bit of pepper, and I leave the yolk slightly runny. I have even taken my electric frying pan to work and made them for all the girls, & they begged for more!

Take a look on the Real Foods website, there are lots of ideas on it.
Charlotte C.

Post by Charlotte C. »

I never forget about mine. I love these things. I eat mine just plain most of the time, but I do use them to make  a banana sandwich. Yum Yum. I will have to try to fried egg sandwich.
                                                                                                                  Charlotte
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

I like to crumble mine up in soups (just like crackers).

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
JerrieH

Post by JerrieH »

Thank you all for your corn thin ideas.  Jerrie :)
Bethann
Master Member

Post by Bethann »

I am enjoying my Corn Thins that I bought through the internet not long ago!
I will try some of these ideas, also!
Also I have to remember to check the Food Barn for Corn Thins next time I am in Winnipeg to see my in-laws!