Please use your "Netiquette" when posting!

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
Tori

Please use your "Netiquette" when posting!

Post by Tori »

As some of you know, I am in the process of moving into a new home. Because of this, I have not been to the boards as often as I would like to keep an eye on things, and make sure everything is running smoothly.

I would like to ask everyone to please remember to use their manners, (or "Netiquette"), when posting. For the most part, we really don't have any issues with this, but there are times, like yesterday for example, when things got a little out of hand.

These are the types of things that the Let's Do Lunch website will *not* tolerate:

- Hateful or defamatory remarks
- Namecalling
- Racial or religious slurs
- Inappropriate language
- I_am_a_BAD_Spammerual innuendo
- Off color jokes, remarks, or "flames" against others
- Spamming the board with links to pharmaceutical, I_am_a_BAD_Spammerographic, or other inappropriate websites

If you cannot abide by these terms, then please do not post. If you still feel the need to post hurtful words, prepare to be banned and have your account deleted.

Roger and the Let's Do Lunch Team have provided this portion of the website, free of charge, to help encourage everyone on their new journey. We are all here to help, love, and support one another, and *that* is what we are all about. We are more than seperate individuals trying to lose weight .... we are a family, and very proud of that fact! (:

A good rule of thumb? If you wouldn't say something in front of your mother, grandmother, children, or Pastor, then don't say it here!  ;D

In the event that something "ugly" appears on these boards, I encourage all of our members to use the "Report to Moderator" link at the bottom of the posts if you feel something is inappropriate, or harmful to others. This sends an email directly to me, and I can then know exactly where I need to go to moderate, modify, or delete the exact post in question. This will be very helpful, especially until I get settled in my new home, and have more time to keep an eye on the boards when Roger is out of town.

Thank you so much!
Tori
Last edited by Tori on February 21st, 2009, 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.