THANK YOU, FATHER!

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
EnJae
Master Member

Re: THANK YOU, FATHER!

Post by EnJae »

I want to thank everyone for getting me through that sugar crisis/emotional drop. May God bless you all.

NJ
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

NJ -

I have a song playing over and over in my head now...  covered by many people - "That's What Friends Are For".........

Keep smilin'
Keep shinin'

Knowin' you can always count on me
for sure
that's what friends are for

In good times
And bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

Friends are the family that you get to pick!  Big hugs to you and to all my chosen family...

Love, Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Every family bickers but isn't it great that this family is one that is a Godly one! And that we are all working on the forgive each other part of the Lord's Prayer "forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us!!"
LittlePrincess
Master Member

Post by LittlePrincess »

Hi Roger,

I just wanted to add my two cents here.  I hope that doesn't offend anyone.  I think these boards are just an extension of the work you are already doing to promote the LDL way of life.  I for one have been very touched on several occassions by the kindness of the people here.  I try so hard to reach out to others because I want so badly to be a help to SOMEONE somewhere.  These boards give me that opportunity.

I TRULY believe that our Father in Heaven will protect these boards from some of the pitfalls of other sites.  He has already given us all of you guys to love and support us.  My prayer is that these boards will only continue to grow and expand to include the masses, and new family members,  that will eventually be eating the LDL way!  I claim this in Jesus name and stand in belief that it will be.   May God continue to bless each and every one of us here and give us the wisdom, kindness and love to pass along to each other.
I'm sorry if this post was a bit too long.

(In Faith)  Little Princess.  
All you will ever be is you.  Learn to love it.