new,

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
omi

new,

Post by omi »

I am new here, just wondering if it really work
niki

Re: new,

Post by niki »

hi omi...this REALLY works...the only way that you'll know for sure though is if YOU try it....i was a junk food addict with an underactive thyroid and i lost all the weight i wanted to lose..in a few days,i'll have been on it for a year..........try it..............niki
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Omi.... This plan is truly a work from God! I have been struggling with weight loss for many years! Since starting this plan 15 weeks ago, I have lost just over 30 pounds! You can do this! if you truly want to try....just give it at least 1-2 months of sticking with it and see for yourself!
Veronica
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Omi,

WELCOME to LDL and the lunch boards!  You will find that this is the easiest, most wonderful way to lose weight...and to not ever be hungry!  It is unbelievable how it works!

I lost 30 pounds in two months.  That may be above average, but it happened to me...I am currently not losing as fast.  But, I know that as I stick with LDL, the weight will just drop off.

Again, WELCOME to LDL.  Try this plan...I think you will like it.  It is really easy to do.  Be sure to read the message boards and ask any questions that you have and someone will answer you.  Everyone is really helpful on here.

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!