TO ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE READ

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
jopaul

Re: TO ALL MEMBERS, PLEASE READ

Post by jopaul »

I'm sure that this e-mail has a story. Since I have recently joined (Oct. 2011) I'm not sure what happened. I'll respect your wishes not to sent anyone to another website. No problem!
Tina
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRim6Wz/]

"People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. "
~Author Unknown
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Tina, as you can see many of us post web sites.
However we do not post our own personal web sites where we are selling products for personal profit.
As you may has seen a post or two from Mary, this site is spammed from time to time.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
jopaul

Post by jopaul »

Linda,
Thanks for explaining. The only website that I've seen posted is weight commander.
Tina

"People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. "
~Author Unknown
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

And that's fine to go there.
The one who posted it is not selling or gaining finacially from you going to that site.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Tina,

I think in the past we had some people joining this message boards just to advertize their product. I'm glad we have this rule because when I come on here, I want to read about LDL and hear from people doing the program...not be redirected to something else. It just keeps it neat and clean for all of us.

Many blessings,
Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
jopaul

Post by jopaul »

Ollie,
I agree with you. I come on here more and more. I only want to read the successes and new recipes. I love the recipes. Thanks for everyone's input.
Tina

~Author Unknown
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

Ok can someone help me.I am back on LDL and posting on fb.so got several people intrested in LDL.But they say they can't get in form unless they buy the book.So is this true or not?If so I'll stop telling people to come to site..I thought if they were really intrested they would want to buy the book.But some people just want to check LDL site with out purchasing book.Thanks for your help. :D
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME : PHILIPPIANS 4:13
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

It has never been a requirement that one buy the book from the website.  It is a good idea to buy and read the book, but the book is available at bookstores, libraries, online (such as Amazon), to borrow from friends, or from Roger Wilson who owns this board.  If the book is purchased here, all profits of the sale of the book will go to charity.
jjelli

Post by jjelli »

i bought the book cause I wanted to......I'm sure you don't have to buy the book to get on message boards.....in fact I know you don't have to.   Some sign on while waiting for the book to arrive.   The author  Roger T Wilson is so kind that he has given people the book cause of their troubles and no money.  jj
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

It has NEVER been a requirement to purchase the book. As others have said IF you want the book GREAT..You can borrow from Library, Friend or purchase elsewhere...it is only recommended to go to purchase from website because Roger will give 0100% of profit to charity. You can start this with just the message boards..I did initially until I received my book...I think the book is helpful because it gives you the WHY's behind it all. Good luck and Welcome aboard!!!
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

Ok thanks girl's that's what i thought.I told them you didn't have to buy the book to access the form..Unless Roger had change and didnt think he would....I will tell them to try again.So they can come on here and read how the plan works.I'am sure they will purchase the book.They were really inrested in the plan after me posting on fb....That is a great place to get the word out bout LDL....There isn't a diffrent web beside ..www.Letsdolunch.com

Thanks again for your help.I been gone awhile..Is Roger ok not seen any recent post,Pray all is well. :thumbsup:
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Roger is very preoccupied with caring for his sick mother.  Pam
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

Oh OK Pam I knew last time I was here she was very sick then...I think diagnosed with cancer.Praying for his mom,and for Roger and his family at this diffcult time in their lives..

cm in tn
jopaul

Post by jopaul »

Blessings to Roger and his family,
Both of my parents had cancer, so it is extremely tough. I'll keep him and his family in my prayers.
Tina

~Author Unknown