most recent posts

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
niki
Administrator

Re: most recent posts

Post by niki »

DEBBIEWEBE wrote:Just bringing this post back to the top to help some of the newbies who might not have seen this link to the most recent posts that Niki had conveniently saved in her favorites for us before changes had been made to the boards.  Just one click and you can find what we've been talking about!!!!! Do yourself a favor and save it into your favorites and it will link you instantly right into where you want to be!!!!

good idea, debbie.........thanks....niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

BEWARE

IF YOU HAVENT DONE THIS YET.....DO IT NOW
CLICK ON LINK UNDERNEATH THIS AND PUT IT INTO YOUR FAVORITES
IT WILL LEAD YOU DIRECTLY TO THE LAST 10 PAGES OF POSTS EVERY TIME
NOT ONCE LIKE..."MESSAGES SINCE I WAS LAST HERE".....BUT EVERYTIME.
ITS A LIFE SAVER FOR THOSE WANTING TO KEEP UP WITH WHATS HAPPENING AROUND HERE.  DONT ASK QUESTIONS JUST DO IT NOW!!!
SIGNED
WICKED WITCH

www.letsdolunch.com/boards/index.php?PHPSESSID=5f29d616d2f5b25db3b7a500f56c93b8&action=recent
BigBen

Post by BigBen »

but Miss Debbiewebe, we all know that Miss niki is the wicked witch and U R Dorothy so don't forget it!  BB
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Big Ben,
If you dont think I can be a witch sometimes you need to talk to my family lol  I have references lol Before LDL there were some dark ugly days. Lately I have been more good witch than evil witch lol  Niki and I wear many hats and sometimes we like to switch off lol
Debbiewebe
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

So niki;
Do you ever feel like 'Dorothy'?
NJ
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

EnJae wrote:So niki;
Do you ever feel like 'Dorothy'?
NJ

i NEVER feel like dorothy......i have to really think about who i DO feel like...maybe the lion who feels he lacks courage.....
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

BigBen wrote:but Miss Debbiewebe, we all know that Miss niki is the wicked witch and U R Dorothy so don't forget it!  BB

you are in SO much trouble, mister........oh really...."miss niki is the wicked witch"...................VERY nice..............i DON'T have to have a HOUSE fall on me to get the message........ALRIGHT, I'M THE WITCH.........i'm going to be changing my picture soon...you'll see the way i look NOW....green skin and everything(see..and NOW i can rhyme too)

i'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too...

ahahahahhahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha        
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

Niki,

You're more like Glinda - the Good Witch of the North*.

* In L. Frank Baum's book Glinda was refered to as the Good Witch of the South. They changed it for the 1939 movie.
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

tcasola wrote:Niki,

You're more like Glinda - the Good Witch of the North*.

* In L. Frank Baum's book Glinda was refered to as the Good Witch of the South. They changed it for the 1939 movie.

no..no..no...............aren't you sweet..............thank you, but no...my skin has already turned green and i have a wart on the tip of my nose...it's too late....