THANKS TO ALL OUR "REGULARS"

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
robnveronica
Master Member

Re: THANKS TO ALL OUR "REGULARS"

Post by robnveronica »

Glad we can help! This program is the best, it's easy to follow and easy to jump back on track. And easier to stay on track when  you visit often!
CJ

Post by CJ »

Thanks Roger Troy. That was really nice of you. 
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

Hi Everyone....

and i'm one of the many people the "regulars", "senior LDLers" and "police" are helping.  It's a wonderful feeling to know i can come here and read the posts even if i don't have anything worthwhile to contribute.

Thanks everybody!!  Hope you had a great long weekend. 

God bless and thanks again!

margo
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

here almost every day to help our Father in Heaven bless others with Let's Do Lunch.

I had not thought of coming to the message boards in this way.....helping our Father.  I like this thought and it's another example where you get back more than you give.

This program is the best, it's easy to follow and easy to jump back on track. And easier to stay on track when you visit often!

Yes and another benefit of visiting often is meeting such nice people.
Bkkr123

Post by Bkkr123 »

This whole program is such a blessing for me.  I prayed and prayed for God to help me.  I told Him if He would show me the way, I would do the work.  I reminded Him that it would have to be some way I could manage and enjoy. Then I had the FEELING to go to my son, Mike.  I asked him to intercede with God for me as I knew he was there with Him.

It was Mike's eldest daughter, Jessica, who caled me one day and said, " Meemaw, I bought the greatest book about a great new way of eating and living !"  She proceeded to tell me all about it in a very excited voice.  She told me that she thought of me immediately when she read the book because she knew how much I loved sweets. AND how I love fruit.  I immediately ordered the book and started LDL when I got it.

When I think of the beginning of this saga, I fill with thanks to God.  I know this all was a gift from God and a "Hello" from Mike from Heaven.
Nancy in FLImage
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

mrsjudo wrote:I had not thought of coming to the message boards in this way.....helping our Father.  I like this thought and it's another example where you get back more than you give.

here's ANOTHER thing for me to think about and remember when i pray....when we give, we ALWAYS get more back than we put in....niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Nancy, thanks for sharing that.  It's a touching testimony to how much God does work in our lives and how much He loves us........and now you are a blessing to us here. Awesome!
Hugs,
mrsj
imkay

Post by imkay »

there is nothing like having support.  and this is the best place to get it!! i thank you all too!

i think we would know each other by the sweet smell of beans that was wafting out of our pores......
it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

imkay wrote:the sweet smell of beans

hey, hey............ONE person's weed is another person's rose.......IN OTHER WORDS,each to his own.........i LOVE the sweet smell of beans.......although, what kay actually meant was that eating a lot of beans, our pores would exude the aroma the way someone does who eats a lot of garlic......and i GUESS the truth is that i don't really LIKE the smell of beans....i just like what eating beans does for me........bq
Last edited by niki on September 6th, 2007, 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..