Our Prayers Are With You All

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: Our Prayers Are With You All

Post by patsyfay »

Roger,

What a sweet message.  I can't tell you how precious it is to know that God has laid it on your heart to pray not only for those of us on the website, but for our famililes as well!!  We are far away from all four of our children and only know the problems they're having when they call and ask for prayer.  To know that there are those out there who also pray for them is such a blessing.  Thank you for your faithfulness to God and to us.  May God bless you and yours, as well.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

sval59

Post by sval59 »

Roger and Pat:

After having been on these boards for awhile (almost 4 months) and reading all the inspirational messages, there is no doubt in my mind that God is smiling that such a wonderful social network of his children are sharing together on this journey to healthier lives.  I was going outside on Sunday with a skip in my step and just felt so energetic that I thanked God that I feel this good now, and then I thanked him for the guidance that was shown to Roger to develop the LDL plan and to give him the resources to share it with others.  All of you have become my friends and I love keeping up with you and what is going on in your lives even though I don't always take part due to time restraints!  God bless you all.

Cheryl
Saved4Life

Post by Saved4Life »

Roger Troy Wilson wrote:Neets, Mom and I just want all of you to know that our prayers are with all of you, and yours!

God bless you and keep you and give you His Peace.

Your friends forever,

Roger Troy, Neets and Mom

:) Thank you Roger, prayers for you & yours, too.  And thanks for sharing God's gift of LDL...you are His vessel!