Contest Announcement

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
Eljayne
Master Member

Re: Contest Announcement

Post by Eljayne »

It will be fun to see what you come up with for T-shirts. I followed several of the posts and even offered my thoughts about color regarding T-s.  I'll be pleased to wear an LDL T with honor!  It's a great program and my life has been Blessed because of it. And as you always say, Give God the Glory and I thank Him for you.  Now about that Vita-mix for Neets, that was quite a spin about the medalion and the car and.... but I thin Little Mary has your number.  God Bless, Lynda
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Roger Troy Wilson wrote:Hi everyone. We have had almost 50,000 hits to our website since the article ran in FIRST Magazine (for women). The response has been UNBELIEVABLE!, as have the book sales! I am now pursuing more national publicity for Let's Do Lunch.

The winner of the contest was Patsyfay (Pat)
, who almost guessed the number right on the head (approx. 4500 members as of July 1st). CONGRATS Pat! Please email me, roger@letsdolunch.com , with your choice of either the large or xtra-large T-shirt, as well as your mailing address, and I will send your Let's Do Lunch T-shirt out to you immediately.

God bless and enjoy,

Roger Troy

Roger Troy - I wasn't far off with my estimate of 49,012 -- if everyone who visited had joined!  LOL  Congratulations on the success of Let's Do Lunch.  With the Lord's help, I firmly believe you will soon have INTERNATIONAL recognition.

Congratulations to PatsyFay, too for winning the contest.  Please post a picture of you wearing your Let's Do Lunch t-shirt, OK?
Last edited by Gwennaford on July 12th, 2009, 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
Victoria

Who Won the Contest?

Post by Victoria »

Roger Troy,

Both my husband and I are 1 month members and somehow I missed reading this announcement.  Is there a winner?

Ron and I are really enjoying LDL.  :)  We are never hungry and the only craving I have is the one that feeds my sweet tooth; however, when that ugly monster rears its head, I have a piece of fruit or a smoothie and magically, or should I say, with the help of the LDL good fairy, it totally disappears.  Thank you for LDL!

VickiLynn
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Hi VickiLynn.  The post just before yours tells about the winner.  We hope to see photos of PatsyFay in her prize-winning Let's Do Lunch T-shirt very soon.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage