HELLO FROM NEW MEMBER

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
Sammys Mom

HELLO FROM NEW MEMBER

Post by Sammys Mom »

Hi, my name is Teri (known as Sammys Mom) - "Sammy" is the name of our gorgeous, very smart and wonderful 22-month male Maltese who is really something.  I chose his name meaning "God's choice" from the name dictionary and he is indeed very, very special.  I'm mentioning this as this is the diet I am choosing beginning as of today's date, May 2nd, and ask God's blessing and your prayers. God bless you all.  Teri  :thumbsup: 
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: HELLO FROM NEW MEMBER

Post by patsyfay »

Good Morning, Teri!  Welcome to LDL.  And welcome to Sammy, too, as he will be coming along for the ride.  I believe you've made one of the best choices you could possibly make with LDL.  We on the site believe that God has blessed this WOE richly, and that blessing spills over onto each one who chooses it.  I do pray that God will bless your LDL journey and that your success will be a testimony to everyone who sees you.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Sammys Mom

Post by Sammys Mom »

patsyfay wrote:Good Morning, Teri!  Welcome to LDL.  And welcome to Sammy, too, as he will be coming along for the ride.  I believe you've made one of the best choices you could possibly make with LDL.  We on the site believe that God has blessed this WOE richly, and that blessing spills over onto each one who chooses it.  I do pray that God will bless your LDL journey and that your success will be a testimony to everyone who sees you.

Pat
Sammys Mom

Post by Sammys Mom »

Thanks, Pat for the lovely message.  I look forward to being part of the group.  As soon as I learn how to send photos, I will send of Sammy, my husband Lou and I.

Teri
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Hi Teri!  Welcome to Let's Do Lunch!  I couldn't add anything to what Roger Troy and Pat have already said.  I hope you enjoy this new way of life the Lord has blessed us with as much as we do!

I'll be glad to help you get your pictures posted.  If you want to email me, I can walk you through it.  Click on my screen name to the left of this post to go into my profile & see me email address.

Gwen
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
Life4Now

Post by Life4Now »

Welcome and Good Morning Teri,
    Dido on what everybody has said so far (can't wait to see your picture's). I don't like to tell other's that I'm on a "DIET......I let them know that I am just eating [glow=red,2,300]GOD's Food[/glow] and "Let's Do Lunch".  Praise the Lord that you found LDL *love*......Karllita
If your doing 90%, why do you worry about the other 10%
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Welcome Teri,

You will enjoy this way of eating and feel better at the same time.

Have a great week and come back and visit with us often.

Hugs, Carrole
sheila4724
New, but learning

Post by sheila4724 »

Hello Sammy's Mom. I too am a new member and a Sammy's mom.  My little boy is 11 and I call him a mutt because he was a stray and God sent him to me!  He is my constant companion.  He is also a diabetic.  I am happy that God has sent me on the LDL journey as I want to achieve good health most of all, with a bonus of the weight loss.  I just started officially today full force although I have been eating the fruit for about a week and planning my next step. We shall take this journey together.  This is my first official reply on this website also.  I am a baby at this. Have a blessed day.