Please read the FAQ Board to get started, while waiting for your Book & Cards

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
ginney

Re: Here is the Link to Get Started, while waiting for your book

Post by ginney »

Hello, I have printed this out and some recipes I have found so far as I work my way down through all the message boards.  I was hoping to get my book today, but didn't.  It left Jacksonville, Florida on the 24th, so I'm praying for tomorrow.  I am so excited and cannot wait to get my book.  I have fifty-four pounds to lose.  I want to figure how to make my ticker like I have seen on so many of these. 
I am so thankful to God to have brought this to me thru you.  God bless you. :thumbsup:
isthis4me

Re: Here is the Link to Get Started, while waiting for your book

Post by isthis4me »

ginney wrote:Hello, I have printed this out and some recipes I have found so far as I work my way down through all the message boards.  I was hoping to get my book today, but didn't.  It left Jacksonville, Florida on the 24th, so I'm praying for tomorrow.  I am so excited and cannot wait to get my book.  I have fifty-four pounds to lose.  I want to figure how to make my ticker like I have seen on so many of these. 
I am so thankful to God to have brought this to me thru you.  God bless you. :thumbsup:

Hey, go to http://www.tickerfactory.com and go under weight loss, there are oodles of ticker designs there and the codes are at the end to link to your profile.
liz6733
New, but learning

Re: Please read the FAQ Board to get started, while waiting for your Book & Cards

Post by liz6733 »

I was watching the 700 Club on Wednesday and found Roger Troy Wilson speaking of his "Let's Do Lunch" diet and the success he has had.  I have been a diet "participant" for much of my adult life.  I lose and regain and lose and regain (+) no matter what diet I have been on.  I have been on so many, I hate to confess how many failures I've had. In the last two years, I have had health issues related to obesity... not diabetes but severe arthritis of my knees (insert surgeries here), heart rhythm problems and high blood pressure.  So, for me, success is an issue.  I will order the book from the website and try this diet.  I am hopeful that this diet will work for me.  Yesterday, when I saw Kristy eating that burger made of ground sirloin, black beans and ground turkey...I have to admit, it looked too good to be true.  I love terrific food and I want the recipe!  So, here goes another diet... :thumbsup:
liz6733
New, but learning

Re: Please read the FAQ Board to get started, while waiting for your Book & Cards

Post by liz6733 »

WOW!  Roger Troy, I have been on the diet (?) for two meals...your burgers are just way awesome!  I posted my journal (in the wrong spot I think)...but like anything new, it gets easier.

So far, I'm lovin' every minute of it.
Thank you Lord and thank you Roger Troy!  ;D
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Please read the FAQ Board to get started, while waiting for your Book & Card

Post by MsHeirloom »

Liz- HOW'S IT GOING?  KEEP US POSTED.  DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.  PAM
witheraway1
Master Member

Post by witheraway1 »

Welcome Liz, You will be successful on LDL. AND YOU WILL  *love* EVERY MINUITE.  We will be waiting to hear your seccess  story...... :thumbsup: Wither
Last edited by witheraway1 on June 26th, 2010, 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.