Red Book (2009) Has Everything the Blue Book had in it, Plus Much, Much More

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
mesagirl

Re: Red Book (2009) Has Everything the Blue Book had in it, Plus Much, Much More

Post by mesagirl »

Hi Roger!

If the Red Book version is available, why is it so hard to find the link to order it?  Your website should be updated to reflect the Red Book, instead of the older Blue Book.  Everything I can find on the LDL website, shows the Blue Book.  I bought my Blue Book on Amazon, and want the updated version which you have released.  I think your website developer should tweek your site a little, and make it a bit more user friendly.

I am new to the LDL plan.  Just 11 days into it.  It is working for me, and thankfully, my husband is doing it, too!  We are leaving Arizona in a couple of weeks, to spend the summer in Washington.  We will be spending a lot of time with our kids/grandbabies and friends.  It should be a challenge to "stick to it".  (Many prayers!)

Thanks for sharing your blessing.  The blessings of the Lord, work much like a pebble tossed into a lake.  There is one big impact, and then it spreads out, and out, and out.

:thumbsup:
LovinLDL

Re: Red Book (2009) Has Everything the Blue Book had in it, Plus Much, Much More

Post by LovinLDL »

Hi mesagirl!

Don't forget, kidos LOVE watermelon, frozen grapes, smoothies, popcorn, butternut squash fries....We all need to get out of the habit that when we think "kids" we think "cookies" and "junk food".  Give them good treats and help yourself stay on the train:-)

Blessings,
Julie
mesagirl

Post by mesagirl »

Thanks for the encouragement!  We are driving our 33' motorhome up to WA., to get out of the AZ heat!  The fridge doesn't hold much, so shopping should be interesting.  I am so thankful that my husband is on board with this.  I cleaned out the fridge at home, and my pantry.  I hauled 3 huge black garbage bags out, all filled with "naughty things".  Amazing what you find when you actually read the labels!!

All things are possible through Christ Jesus, who strengthens me.  Love that verse!

Mesagirl/Kelli