NEW MEMBER SAYING "HI"

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
ChelleyD25

NEW MEMBER SAYING "HI"

Post by ChelleyD25 »

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself while I'm waiting for my book to arrive. I've been scouring the recipe posts and saving those that appeal to me so I have plenty of ideas to get started with.

I lost a lot of weight a while back on another (expensive) program, but have ballooned back up after not using their food anymore. I want to eat more "naturally", and this First article intrigued me. I like the idea of this not being a "diet", but a "lifestyle". My husband is in the beginning stages of diabetes, so I'm hopeful that this will help him as well. I also want my children (ages 5 & 7) to grow up with healthy habits.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone and receiving advice when needed. Thanks in advance!

Michelle
patsyfay
Master Member

Re: NEW MEMBER SAYING "HI"

Post by patsyfay »

How nice to have you with us, Michelle!  Our family just keeps getting bigger and bigger.  HOw wonderful is that?  Your story sounds like many of ours...a real rollercoaster ride, huh?  You will find the answer here.  We are all losing weight and getting healthy with LDL!  Welcome.

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

isthis4me

Post by isthis4me »

Hello and welcome  :rose:  I am sure you will love it here and will gain all that you seek getting healthy
Eliza1964

Post by Eliza1964 »

Hi Michelle,

I'm new too.  Started officially yesterday.  5/27/09.  So far I'm really liking this.  The book helps so much.  I too lost a lot on another program and some on my own, but just cant live that way for too long.  Seems like everyone I know who did low carb as well as myself, has put back on all or some of the weight.  It feels so good to buy fruits and I am enjoying them soooooo much.  It's nice not to count anything, no matter what program we did.  Anyway, welcome.