Just ordered Book!

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
together4ever123
New, but learning

Just ordered Book!

Post by together4ever123 »

Just ordered book from this website.

My husband and I are renewing our wedding vows on Oct. 19, 2009 on the island of Oahu.  It will be our 25th anniversary.

I have lost 45 pounds since Nov. and my Husband 30 since March.

We both have hit a plateau. We need something diffrent and a less processed way of eating.

Hope this new lifestyle will help.
niki
Administrator

Re: Just ordered Book!

Post by niki »

together4ever123 wrote:  I have lost 45 pounds since Nov. and my Husband 30 since March.
We both have hit a plateau. We need something diffrent and a less processed way of eating.

you lost that weight on a different program and now you're going to do let's do lunch?...that's great....your bodies will really react in a good way since dieting a different way.......if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask................niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Tina K

Post by Tina K »

Welcome Together4ever123!

Congrats on the amazing weight loss so far! It's great to have you here with us! You are going to LOVE LDL!
LDL is not only an amazing WOE and lifestyle, but it's great to have all the support here on the boards.
This is an outstanding community!!

Hope you get your book soon! You will be able to finds of info on here to get you started! Good Luck!!

See you on the boards!

Tina K.
together4ever123
New, but learning

Post by together4ever123 »

Thanks for the nice welcome.  We are purging our refriderator and cupboards and going shopping for "natural" foods tomorrow.  Might as well get started while waiting for the book.
Will also cruise the message boards and this site for help.