Hi, i am new here..

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
ChrissyV

Hi, i am new here..

Post by ChrissyV »

...and want to introduce myself.  My name is shawnee aka Chris from Hamburg/Germany, I am a 42 old "mother" of a 2yr old black Labrador.
Due to several "Diets" my weight went up...way up...i mean skyrocket high...my scale goes from 0-230 pounds in 3 sec... :'( , My sister, who lives in MN, introduced me to that lifestyle.
She lost quiet a bit on weight since she doing this. I ordered my book and can't wait to get it...and i am sure this will work for me too.. and than i will spread the word through whole germany till everybody is on LDL.. ;D
....sorry about my English..it's not that good anymore.. :blush:
MusicManiac

Re: Hi, i am new here..

Post by MusicManiac »

Welcome Shawnee (or Chris - whichever you prefer,)

I just started, too!  I've been LDLing (Let's Do Lunch) for two weeks and have lost four pounds.

My mother came to the United States from Germany (near Austria) in 1953 and I'm trying to adapt some German recipes for Mom, my husband, and I.  I KNOW you will be a big help to us!

Willkommen!!!

Marga
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

Welcome to the LDL way of eating. You will find that this so easy and the food is delicious.  The help and support here is second to none. Best of luck.

Martha
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Shawnee- Welcome to LDL.  Isn't it wonderful to find such an easy, yet effective plan!  I know that this is a lifestyle I can live with the rest of my life.  Real food and no hunger.  This site offers so much support.  We can hardly wait to hear all about your success and crusade to get all of Germany involved! :) Pam
LizzyClem

Post by LizzyClem »

Hello Shawnee I am new here also have been on LDL for 1 week. I have lost a total of 6 pounds so far and am very excited. I wish you success in your journey to skinnytown. I have been on this site since day 1 for support because my family doesn't give me the support. They seem to think I wont last on this diet. I am here to tell ya that I am here for the long haul. I find that eating in the afternoon has been a plus for me as I find I am sleeping better at night. I had a baby exactly 15 months ago and couldn't seem to shake the weight. Thank you JESUS for LDL!!!!!
Jokin

Post by Jokin »

Hi, I'm new, too, and I'm also waiting for my book to arrive.

In the meantime, I've been reading a lot of the boards and trying to surmise what the eating plan is exactly. So far, I believe that I'm on the right track, or close to it in any case.

Joyce
ChrissyV

Post by ChrissyV »

Hi Joyce,

you will love  LDL.... These people here are amazing. If you have any ~ and i mean any ~ question they will
help you ...
They have some great recipes here on the board..just try them out...

Have fun on your way to a happier healthier life....
catdog530

Post by catdog530 »

Welcome Joyce,
Make sure you take a look at all the wonderful recipes that are posted.  You'll be amazed at how good they are!
De
isthis4me

Post by isthis4me »

welcome ya'll  :rose:

you ALL will love it here and LDL is the  :bomb:
and Chrissy aka Shawnee, is aslo the  :bomb:
check out her recipes, she is gonna put my hubby in the poor house  :angel:

Im just sayin  :tongue:

and catdog, I wanna thank you  :rolleyes: you have me now goin thru the house singin that song

catdog catdog we live in a house with a lil catdog

course we DO live in a house with a cat and 2 dogs, 1 dog acts like a cat sometimes and visa versa

;D 
~*~Angel of God, my guardian dear to whom God's love commits me here. Ever this day/night be at my side to light, to guard, to rule and guide.
Amen. ~*~Image
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

Welcome Joyce.....you are going to love  *love*  *love*  *love* LDL.....

Cookie
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

Welcome Joyce!

My husband and I have been on LDL for one month, August 4th, and this is the best thing since chocolate chip cookies (which we have not missed).  You will  *love* (love) reading all the messages, and the posted recipes are the best!  Good Luck on your LDL journey.

VickiLynn
Nora

Post by Nora »

I everyone.  I started LDL about 3 weeks ago and feel much better.  I have hashimoto's hypothyroidism and have suffered with myxedema because of it.  I am a walking slush fund full of water.  Since being on LDL, I have noticed a huge difference in the amount of water on my face, arms, and legs.  I am on a demanding protocol so I started LDL the idiot way by only cooking chicken breasts and turkey/beef burgers for the protein at lunch.  I have to find the time to make the recipes because I am getting bored with my two protein choices.  I love the LDL plan because I don't feel like I am on a diet.  I still crave ice cream but am hoping that goes away soon.  I look forward to reading your posts and thank God for LDL. 
bamaluvr

Post by bamaluvr »

Welcome to LDL Nora glad your here.  :)  It is so great that this woe rids your body of all the old cravings that is so bad for us all.  It will happen in time. Everyone's time frame is different to be rid of the cravings. Just like losing weight for everyone is different.  Hope you continue to come back to the boards and post how you are doing. Ask all the questions you like. Someone or several will answer. Have a great day.  :)
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0ZxQHp/]

May 12 Fibromyalgia Awareness Day