Forget About Hotdogs and Processed Meats

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
electricj1316
Master Member

Re: Forget About Hotdogs and Processed Meats

Post by electricj1316 »

Hey Roger Troy! I just saw this, and I confess that it was me! I had been craving a hot dog for weeks and it was driving me crazy! No matter what I did to get rid of the craving I was still having it. I decided to find the least fattening hot dog made from beef with the least amount of additives and have it with no bread. My craving is gone and they don't even look good or tempt me anymore. I definitely don't think it should be eaten as a protein for your meals but it was one of those things for me that you talk about in the book. It was something I had to eat to keep myself from going crazy. It was really the only thing that I have craved since being on LDL and like I said it was a craving that I had for weeks. I don't give in to my cravings but this time I felt like I was going to go nuts! It was that kind of craving. I hope I didn't make it out to others that it is okay to have hot dogs because that was not what I wanted to happen. I love this way of eating and don't want to and will not ever go off of this plan!!

Thanks!

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

You are right about that!! I will never go back!! Just look at my new pic I put up last night! I haven't ever felt this good! Even when I was skinny as a teenager I didn't feel this good because my diet consisted of nothing but junk food!  *woot*
Thanks for all of your encouragement! I sing on the worship team at my church of over 1,000 people and I have so many people coming up to me on Sunday's asking what I am doing. I have told so many people about LDL and I have lost count of how many people have bought the book and have either started already or are waiting on their book to come in. I have two close friends that have been on the plan for 3 weeks now and have both already almost lost 20lbs. I told them not to weigh themselves but they can see a difference so they wanted to see how much they have lost. They are feeling great and now they are getting people on the plan too! I also have gotten allot of my Facebook friends on the plan because they have been seeing my posts and pictures. I love that God is using me in other people's lives and I think I get more excited for my friends to be on the plan and losing weight than I am for myself!  :laughing:

God is great!!
Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
catdog530

Post by catdog530 »

Awesome job Tina! You are an inspiration!.
Deb
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

Tina,

Awesome job!

And just so you know when you feel that way about others then it means that you are a 'True Christian" :angel:...not someone just going thru the motions to impress others...I quit going to Church along time ago because of people like that...I didn't want to be around them...not even the preacher who everyone knew was having an affair but refused to do anything about it. Now I usually watch Church on TV. Maybe some day I'll venture out into the world to find a new Church...a Church that has a lot of Tinas.

We are really proud of you.

CQ
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Thanks Deb!!

CQ I have the perfect church service for you to watch! My church service! I sing on the worship team and my husband plays bass and we live stream and have archived services on our website. (I'm the fattest one on the team, at least for now!  *evil*) We are a real church with real people!! Our mission statement is: Win the lost, disciple the found, mend the broken, and send the whole.  We love everyone and welcome everyone! I would love for you to watch our services. You can go to www.christchapelmaconga.com  And if you ever come through Macon, Ga I would love to meet you if you wanted to visit us!!  :D

Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

Thanks, Tina,

I'll check it out.

CQ
Last edited by CodingQueen on August 2nd, 2009, 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

and imam...don't forget imam, RT!  (imam is like pastor for us Muslims!)

by the way....Ramadan is right around the corner...early this year! Starts August 21 or 22!!  Lorrrrd, hep me! The fasting day will be about 15 hours long this time!  YIPES!!  That's the longest fasting day i've ever done...i wonder if i can make it....Thank Goodness, i have the option of feeding someone every day if i think i just can't do it.  My husband sleeps during the day and stays up all night munching....but i can't do that since i have to work duringt he day and cook and clean and shop and well...ya'll know how it is...!!

God bless us one and all!

margo
electricj1316
Master Member

Post by electricj1316 »

Roger Troy what you said is so true! But we couldn't have done any of this without you being willing to let God use you like He has, to change so many peoples lives. I see this as a ministry now and I do not take it lightly. I am praying about whether or not I head up a Sunday morning class on LDL. I have had so many people who have asked me to consider doing that. I get phone calls, emails, and messages on my Facebook from people daily who have questions about LDL and how it works and how to get the book. There are so many people who need and want to lose weight and want to do it to honor God with their bodies. I think this is very important and I will do whatever it is that God wants me to do to help other people. Thank you for being willing to use your life to save mine and so many others in the past, the present, and in the future. You are truly a blessing to so many people. God has His hand in your life and it shows in all that you do.

God is great!!
Tina
Tina

Jason
Mattie
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Margo, I will pray for you to complete your fast because I know how important it is to you! :D

Tina, thanks for being such a good LDL example!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

Mary,

That sounds good. Would it possible for you to post the recipe?

CQ
margo
Master Member

Post by margo »

Yeah Little Mary...

please post that recipe...it sounds delish!  And sounds very LDL compliant...But if it entails turning my oven on...then i'll make it once the weather breaks....the humidity up here is just too much!!

Thanks
God bless!
margo
TRISH

Post by TRISH »

MARY,

I WOULD ALSO LOVE TO HAVE THAT RECIPE I LOVE EGGPLANT ANY WAY MADE. 

WILL BE LOOKING OUT FOR IT. 

THANKS FOR YOUR GREAT RECIPIES.....!!!!!!!!!!!

TRISH
        *love*
TRISH

Post by TRISH »

Thank you Mary,

I love eggplant, and always look for new ways to try it. 

Will work on it this week!

Trish
            *love*