ALLELUIA! The 700 CLUB is booking us!

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
Eljayne
Master Member

Re: ALLELUIA! The 700 CLUB is booking us!

Post by Eljayne »

I really like the business card idea. I have so many people commenting on my weight loss - why can't they remember "letsdolunch" ?  :blink:It's such a perfect name and so simple.  I'd definately use the cards. :thumbsup: Great idea!  Lynda
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Lynn,

I love the idea and simplicity of the business cards. I would love to see them.
I am going to be needing some really soon as I would suspect people will begin to notice my weight loss.

Roger, Glad to hear you are getting better!  Yeah!

"You know you're getting older, when your back goes out more than you do!" LOL  :laughing:

Love to all,
Julie :rose:
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

RT,                                                 

I don't know why it didn't air yesterday. I wasn't watching TV yesterday.

It's usually every week.

CQ
southernyankee

Re: LDL Business cards

Post by southernyankee »

Hi Y'all, Here's more proof that great minds think alike! This past week I also had the thought of having Let's Do Lunch business cards that we can print out on card stock to give to others. This would be a powerful tool for getting the word out on LDL and what it "means" for folks who want to shed excess weight....and who want to get happier and healthier along the way like our message board members. I would DEFINITELY carry LDL business cards with me at all times and hand them to folks who ask about and express interest in the success I've had on this w.o.e. I would suggest the cards include at a minimum the book title from the red book, the web site URL, and that they book is available at this site. . If the cards could show Roger Tory's "before" and "after" photos, that would be all the more intriguing and convincing ---although I admit it may be difficult to reduce all this info to fit on business cards. I do hope to read that an LDL business card template is added to the website.
Best regards always,
southernyankee
southernyankee
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Roger, I can't believe that LDL is not all over the airways--It has been so wonderful for me.  I'm out of bondage.  I enjoy the foods I like and eat as much of them as I want.  I got dressed up today and I slid right into a straight size 14 skirt--didn't  have to wear Aline.  What a pleasure.  I went to the funeral meal at a church and enjoyed their food so much.  There were all kinds of fruit.  I didn't even want the pies and cakes because I had enjoyed fresh corn and greenbeans.  700 Club is a great show, so I know prayers will be answered.  I hope to watch that show or tape it, so please let us know the date.  Thanks, Joyful Friend 
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

RT, go to 700club.com...then click on Skinny Wednesday to read about what they have done. If you want to watch the actual segments then sign up and watch them. That should give you an idea of what it's like.

CQ
Sneaky Snoopy
Master Member

Post by Sneaky Snoopy »

This is exciting.  Roger, is your server up to the challenge of more members?  It would be great to have more Californian's on board.
Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

HooRay HooRay

Skinny Wednesday,  700 Club here we come.  We are smaller but mighty.  They will find that LDL has the best following ever.  If it airs on Sept 9, I will have to go to the web site to see it as I am working the local county fair that week.  I have to work with the judges in the craft building.  Busy week.
CL
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

RT,

Sounds like you need a hot stone or deep tissue body massage. That would definitely help your back. :thumbsup: The Sanibel Harbour Resort and Spa offers them. I love *love* that place. They give great facials, too. I know, Mary, you can't stand someone touching your face. :laughing:

CQ
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Clownlady, enjoy the county fair.  In what state are you located?  We have a wonderful county fair the first week of August.  Just remember go to the fair prepared with snacks, because the junk foods are tempting.  I ate in the 4H building.  They serve beans and salads.  Our daughter also had a camper there so she had special things.  She is  also doing LDL.  She made the best salad called Texas Caviar.  I have made it twice since.  Will share recipe if anyone wants it.  I'm getting so anxious for the 700 Club.  It will a great show.  If Roger is on with Little Mary, People will see two beautiful people with a beautiful message that frees.  I still want the Vitamix icecream recipe.  Joyful Friend
Clown Lady
Master Member

Post by Clown Lady »

RT
The Hot Rock massage is the most wonderful thing you will ever do.  Very addicting.

Joyful Friend\
I live in the southeastern part of Oklahoma.  About as far away from anything you want.  As for the fair, Our club runs the craft, canning and quilt expo building.  We sell and serve food.  We have taco salads, pinto beans and corn bread, frito chili pie and all the pastries you want.  It won't be hard as I will go prepared.  I can eat the beans, taco salad without the chips and cheese andd I will take my fruit with me and introduce berry pie the other members.  We work about 12 hours and day for 5 days and then I don't do anything the next week.  It is one of our biggest fund raisers for the year.
CL
http://boards.letsdolunch.com/boards/ga ... _33_10.jpg
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wS4gwd3/]
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Joyful Friend wrote:I still want the Vitamix icecream recipe.  Joyful Friend

You can search for "ice cream" on the "Healthy LDL Treats" recipe tab to see the technique.  

Clown Lady -- As one Okie to another -- I'm just so PROUD of you for the way you have made LDL a part of your life!  WAY TO GO!  I wish I could come to your fair.  They used to have the Tulsa State Fair in September right after school started and I always loved, loved, loved, that time of year SO MUCH.  I could cry just thinking about how much I loved that weather and the whole fair experience when I was growing up.  Down here in Florida they have the fair in February, when it's too cold to have them up north or out west.  Who wants to go to the fair in February? ? ?  Although it is nice down here then.  It's warm in the sun & cold in the shade.  I guess it IS perfect fair weather, just wrong time of the calendar!  LOL

Gwennaford (an OKRA-home-a transplant)
Last edited by Gwennaford on August 31st, 2009, 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
michelevalencia
New, but learning

Post by michelevalencia »

:rose:  CONGRATULATIONS!  :thumbsup:

I'm just a newbie, but I already know the world needs to hear about LDL!!!

Praying for your back to recover soon Roger Troy,and that the show is ultra-successful!!
God's will be done!

Less of me, more of HIM!
In Christ,

Michele