ALLELUIA! The 700 CLUB is booking us!

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: ALLELUIA! The 700 CLUB is booking us!

Post by MsHeirloom »

RT- This is soooo... exciting.  I just know that it will be a stepping stone to additional national coverage.  Everyone will know just how wonderfully effective and healthy this plan is!! I know you'll keep us all posted so that we can watch and have all our friends watch also.  Way to go.  Pam
Jazmyn
Master Member

Post by Jazmyn »

Roger what wonderful news!!!  :thumbsup: I am soooo excited for you and for LDL! Keep us posted please (pun intended!)  *woot*

~Jazmyn  *love*
Start Date 5/18/09
6/18/09 ~ 13lbs gone
7/18/09 ~ 5lbs gone
8/18/09 ~ 7lbs gone
9/18/09 ~ 6lbs gone
10/18/09 ~ 4lbs gone
11/18/09 ~ 2lbs gone
julie409
Master Member

Post by julie409 »

Roger - That's fantastic - literally the answer to our prayers.  :angel:

I can't wait to hear more about it!  Sorry about your back. I hope you are right real soon.

Julie :rose:
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

Where is the 700 Club taped, Roger?

Sorry you back got hurt.  Sending prayers for your speedy recovery so you can carry in and uncrate the new VitaMix and all its accessories for Anita.

For some authentic Texas talk, ya'll need to read the Texas convention thread to get the translation tool I posted a link to yesterday.
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage
Eljayne
Master Member

Post by Eljayne »

Roger Troy Wilson wrote:What GREAT NEWS! The 700 Club called yesterday and wants us to appear on their national TV show! The appearance will occur in late Oct. or in Nov...more later, as I don't know who, besides me, they want to interview.

Hopefully this will be our stepping-stone to The Today Show, etc.

Lovey'all,

RT

CONGRATULATIONS!!! and well deserved. God's perfect timing is not always obvious but it is perfect.  We'll keep all y'all in prayer both for the 700 Club appearance and your back. OH, and the Vita-Mix segment... God Bless, Lynda :rose: :thumbsup:
cm in tn

Post by cm in tn »

great news Roger

So a sign you getting older is YOUR BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN YOU DO!!!!!!!!!

Just couldnt leave that one alone.Keep us posted
                                                                                humor from this hillbillie gal
I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENETH ME : PHILIPPIANS 4:13
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Hmmmm, I must like hillbilly humor.  Funny cm!

I'm sure looking forward to seeing LDL on The 700 Club.  That's great news Roger!  Congratulations.
Take care of your back now!  I'll say prayers.

Au Lovee (??) :laughing:
mrsj
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Truly, I'm sure this is an answer to a lot of people's prayers.  Think of all the people in the 700 Club audience who have been praying for God to help them overcome in the area of weight loss.  Honestly, even if it doesn't exactly lead to any other TV connections for LDL, God will use this mightily to get many of His servants to be more fit vessels for His glory. 

I don't think you will find a more ripe audience for this message of LDL.  You are really going to see the LDL numbers go up when this airs.  Maybe even more than a "bigger" more well known show.
aaa

Post by aaa »

Dea Roger, All I can say is WOW!!! We do serve an AWESOME GOD, who hears our prayers and answers them.  I am so excited for you and LDL. Keep us posted on the date and time.  Love to your lovely "Wife" and precious "Mother".. I just made "Neet's" famous meatloaf for us and a friend on Monday.  I also made several loaves for a friend who lost her "Father-in-Law"... Everyone always loves it and wants the the recipe.  Thanks "Neets" :thumbsup:  Hope "Y'all" have a Wonderful LDL day!!! I can say that... I am now an "Official Texan"...because I live here in the "Great State of Texas"... the Lone Star State  *love*... Love and prayers, Annamaria
rodie

Post by rodie »

CONGRATULATIONS Roger,what exciting news,be sure to give us all the info when you get it.
God is GREAT!

Hugzzz
Rodie :)
vleller

Post by vleller »

*woot* *woot* YAY Roger!  This opportunity is an answered prayer to spread the LDL gospel.  I agree with your thoughts on Little Mary cooking up some of her splendelicious recipes - especially the pizza soup!  If I see her name on any recipe, I print it out and put it in my binder as I know it will be wonderfully yummy!

Take good care of your back - you want to be your usual spry-looking self (like your photo on the book) when you go on the show and not like a bent-over old man.  ;) Old age is a mind game - we don't have to act it.  :angel: When my DH hurt his back last year - he hurt it so bad he was on his hands and knees in the driveway and couldn't get up, or down - he used his trekking poles to help him walk upright.  They looked cooler than using a walking cane or walker.  :cool:  They're also great when you go walking!  So, when you FINALLY go buy sweet Neets her Vita-Mixer, get yourself a set of trekking poles too. 

[glow=green,2,300]Lynn[/glow]

PS. The business cards are great and so easy to pass out to folks noticing and asking me what I'm doing to lose my weight!  Thanks for permission to print some out.  I'll send you an email with them as an attachment so you can see them.
Lynn
vleller

Post by vleller »

Roger, If I can figure out how to show the card for viewing, I'll do a new topic. I sent you an email with the attachment for you to see my card.

[glow=green,2,300]Lynn[/glow]
Lynn
CodingQueen
Master Member

Post by CodingQueen »

Congratulations, RT! Looks like we're going to be a household name much sooner than you thought.

The 700 Club's "Skinny Wednesday" gives you the latest in health and fitness information and discusses ways you can improve your health, reduce aging, increase your energy and receive the best medical care. There are a lot of people that tune into this segment so LDL will definitely be noticed.

They also post recipes on their website. I'm sure Little Mary's recipes will be much more tastier than anything they've posted to date.

CQ