just getting started!

Please keep an eye out here for important website updates!
running2win

just getting started!

Post by running2win »

Hey...... this all sounds too good to be true!!!!  My daughters bought me this book some time ago, but i didn't look into it until just recently.  i went ahead and bought the new book because i know i need all the help i can get.

i have failed miserably at every attempt to lose weight!  I really need something that will work for me!  I have recently gained another 10 pounds and hate it!  Now I need to lose 50 pounds!!!

i have been suffering with fibromyalgia for a long, long time!!!  it has taken over my life!  At 59 years old, some days i feel like i am ready for assisted living!  My husband has recently retired and become more active and lost weight.  i feel like he sacrifices a lot of living because of me.  I really need to get my life back!!!!

i have been reading some of the posts and so excited that people are actually reversing diseases and feeling so much better! 

I shopped for the groceries yesterday and fixed the burgers with the turkey and pinto beans for lunch!  i really need to commit to this.... but am so afraid of failing again!

i think the online community will give me the added help that I need!

Thank you so much!!!!  if i get my life back, i will be your 'biggest' cheerleader!!!!

running2win
bamaluvr

Re: just getting started!

Post by bamaluvr »

Hello Running2win,  Sorry, ;D but you will have to take second biggest "cheerleader". lol....enough room for us all here to sing the praises of LDL.  Welcome to LDL. This woe will truly change your life for the better. I know I have FM and it is now in remission thanks to LDL.....Roger......and GOD!!  I have posted some success stories on the boards......you might want to read them when you have time. Any questions you have just ask an someone here will pitch in with an answer or 3. lol

Those are some great daughters you have there to buy the book for you. My daughter also thought this would work for me. I know how you feel daily and this woe will help you to feel so much better. The only 2 tips I would give you right off the bat.........is to eat as many raw fruit and veggies as possible.......it seems to kick LDL into overdrive on FM and the other is watch your beef, try for chicken,and or turkey. There is so many chemicals in beef that make FM more painful. I can have some now without paying for eating it.

Again welcome to LDL and have a good night.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/w0ZxQHp/]

May 12 Fibromyalgia Awareness Day
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Hi, R2W- With LDL you will experience miracles.  Believe it or not, you will discard weight, become healthier, experience less pain and fatigue from your fibromyalgia, gain confidence, and acquire a number of new friends and supporters.  Members of this board are so helpful, inspiring, and giving.  There will be someone around to magically answer your questions almost as soon as you ask.  If you are down, there is always someone (or several) to lift you up.  When you want to brag about your success, everyone will celebrate with you.  LDL is the best WOE ever devised, and this is the best group of on-line friends you could ever hope for.  Welcome aboard and congratulations on making the decision to join us.  Roger Troy says that no one has ever done LDL as written and not lost all the weight he/she dwsired.  How's that for a promise?! ;)  Pam
heretotheend

Post by heretotheend »

Welcome to the LDL family......this WOE is so good and easy to do......eat as many beans as you can , I am a firm believer that beans are the key to LDL, or they are for me anyway....I try to eat beans at my protein meal regardless of what else I am eating.....again, welcome and I will see you in Skinnytown..........

Cookie
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

running2win wrote:I really need to get my life back!!!!

NOW, you have the combination of determination, motivation AND let's do lunch...it's an unbeatable combination....
you notice that will power is NOT one of the components.....if you eat the basic let's do lunch foods(protein once a day, no dairy)until you're really full, you won't WANT to snack and you'll DO IT..............this is the ONLY way i'm able to lose weight because i DON'T feel deprived because i'm eating great stuff.....i'm a BIG eater and a junk food addict...the only way i have control of my eating habits is through let's do lunch.....
i wish you success and look forward to reading about it....sincerely,niki 
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

Yeah!You are on your way beleive it or not.
I know how you feel. Before LDL if I was able to loose weight it would always come back with more for good measure! So very discouraging. When I started LDL I was so very skepical I weighed everyday because I could not believe I would loose weight eating all I wanted of such healthy normal calorie food. Guess what! I have lost weight and feel like I am cheating all the time. I actually don't know where to set my goal weight because when I first started out I thought if I could just get back to 173# I would be thankful. So many others on this board have made it to their high school weight. Can I? I don't know, but I am thrilled to report that I weigh 179#'s as of today (this down from my start weight of 193 July 20th, 2009) and I am pretty jazzed about that!  My high school weight was 145#
Oh btw I turn 59 Sept 22!
Welcome aboard and I beleive you are in for a thrilling experience.
hugs,
Bobbi
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

Roger Troy Wilson wrote:I just had to jump in here and tell our Bean Queen, Niki, that I LOVE her photo!

thankya kindly, kind sir......... :blush:
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..