HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE (LOVIN LDL)

Keep up to date with what's going on with LDL and it's members!
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE (LOVIN LDL)

Post by MsHeirloom »

Happy Birthday, Julie.  You are a fellow Capricorn.  May you have a wonderful year!!!  Hugs- Pam
mylifeforhim

Post by mylifeforhim »

Happy Birthday, Julie!  May God bless you beyond your wildest dreams!  Praying for the best year ever.  *love*
“Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.” ― John Wesley
The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you. From a dear Friend!
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Happy Birthday to you.  May this year be wonderful!!!  *hug*  :D JF
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

I hope you have a very Happy Birthday
barrypaxton
Master Member

Post by barrypaxton »

Happy Birthday, Julie :)

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you, Julie......God's blessings always.....  :rose: niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
VickiLynn
Master Member

Post by VickiLynn »

I'm a day behind, Julie, but I wish you a belated Happy Birthday. Did you have anything special happen on your day that you could share with us? Or like me, the older I get, it is just another day to be thankful for that I am still putting two feet on the floor each morning I awake? Any way you look at it, may all of your birthdays to come be ones to remember.
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Image  Image Image  Image Image  Image  Image  Image  Image  Image
Happy Belated Birthday, Julie
Image Image Image  Image  Image  Image Image  Image  Image Image Image
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
LovinLDL

Post by LovinLDL »

Thanks Y'all!  It was a fabulous birthday, from the beautiful sunrise breakfast with dh and my favorite smoothie (raspberry mango), the confetti/hearts/flowers and many "blessings" from my children (dh had them go around our morning devotion circle and bless me with their words), thrift store shopping (one of my favorite things...one store had 50% off all clothes and another had a super gift for me...a new sectional so the girls and I can stop putting off slipcovering our old one...new one is denim and very pretty in our home:-)), then dh took me for dinner and a stroll on main street.  The garland and lights are still up and it made for such a fine evening.  Then all the "Happy Birthday" phone calls, texts, emails...It really was a nice day.

Blessings and Thanks,
Julie
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

God bless you, Julie.  It sounds like you had a very special day and your family's gifts sound like the best kinds.  You are appreciated by them so much -- as you should be.  You're a jewel.  Definitely reminds me of the woman in Pr. 31! 
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Julie, what a terrific way to spend a birthday.  I enjoyed the thrift shops in Fredrickburg when we were there last year.  My bracelet is one of my favorites.  We want to revisit sometime.  The denim couch will be lovely in your country style home.  What a beautiful place to live.  Country Girl has a log home in a setting similar to your.  It's real cold here right now.  You are such a lady of GRACE.  :D  JF
waquin

Post by waquin »

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JULIE! YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Love in Christ,
waquin  *love*
This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice in it and be glad.
Psalm 118:24