Happy Birthday Bean Queen!

Keep up to date with what's going on with LDL and it's members!
LINDA RN
Master Member

Happy Birthday Bean Queen!

Post by LINDA RN »

Image  Image Image  Image Image  Image  Image  Image  Image  Image
Happy, Happy Birthday, NIKI, Blessings to you!
Image Image Image  Image  Image  Image Image  Image  Image Image Image
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Re: Happy Birthday Bean Queen!

Post by MsHeirloom »

Happy Birthday, Niki!!!!!  Pam
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Post by Joyful Friend »

Happy Birthday, Niki, and many more!!! :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: for you, JF
wendysgoodnews
Master Member

Post by wendysgoodnews »

Hope you have the HAPPIEST BIRTHDAY ever
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Niki, I hope your birthday was especially blessed.  You have been a blessing to so many of us on this site.  I made your favorite soup on Monday.  I love eating it with some pico de gallo on top.  (I chop a couple of tomatoes, some onion and cilantro to make my pico de gallo.)
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

THANKS, YOU GUYS....i didn't see this until now when i came by to browse....i come around once in a while to see what everyone's doing and to see if there are any questions to answer but i don't usually see any.....

keep up the good work everyone..i've been on track since january and am pretty much down to my original weight...i've lost about 20 pounds..just in time for my cruise to bermuda in 3 weeks.....

what did me in was the problem with my thyroid medication.....i maintained strict ldl for the first couple of months but still gained weight(this was a couple of years ago....in 2009)...gained something like 15 pounds until i changed my medication completely....

i've been eating baked potatoes, although not every day...i'm waiting until i'm near the store that i buy that mahogany brown rice from to get some of that...i've been making a bean soup with organic mixed vegetables in it with no fat at all and then eating it with dreamfield's and grated cheese as my protein and i've been doing great.....no cravings....fruit on an empty stomach for breakfast and dinner....all's well.....

since i'm taking a cruise in august, i don't expect to come down for the reunion...maybe next year........take care everyone and have a great summer..... :rose: niki 
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..