The New Calendar & Events Board!

Keep up to date with what's going on with LDL and it's members!
Tori

The New Calendar & Events Board!

Post by Tori »

I am going to try to implement a calendar system onto our message boards, so that we can all keep track of what's going on in each other's worlds. Birthdays, anniversaries, Roger's book signings, etc., can all be posted on the calendar.

Please be patient as I try to get it going, but feel free to post on this board if you have some exciting news! (:

Tori
Tori

Re: The New Calendar & Events Board!

Post by Tori »

Ok, you can now access the Calendar by clicking on the Calendar button at the top of the page next to your Profile button. If you see a birthday, make sure to send your heartfelt wishes to that person on their special day! (:
jopaul

Post by jopaul »

Tori,
Thanks for adding the calendar feature. I'm still exploring and learning. I'm getting there.
Tina
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRim6Wz/]

"People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas. "
~Author Unknown
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Tori wrote:Ok, you can now access the Calendar by clicking on the Calendar button at the top of the page next to your Profile button. If you see a birthday, make sure to send your heartfelt wishes to that person on their special day! (:

I know that Tori posted this 6 1/2 years ago, but I could not agree more. It is wonderful that we have this calendar and have the ability to recognize our members on their special day. After all we would wish a total stranger on the street a Happy Birthday.
Last edited by cameron on January 20th, 2012, 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.