Happy Mother's Day

Keep up to date with what's going on with LDL and it's members!
LINDA RN
Master Member

Happy Mother's Day

Post by LINDA RN »

Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
Joyful Friend
Master Member

Re: Happy Mother's Day

Post by Joyful Friend »

Thanks, Linda. The same to you. We have had a big weekend. Our baby granddaughter graduated with a BS in nursing from Marshall U. We saw her pinning on Friday night and graduation on Saturday. My kids came for noon meal today. We had pork loin with sour kraut and the other one with Italian seasoning and apples. Then I fixed potato casserole , broccoli casserole, snap peas, roasted mushrooms and squash, baby corn, large garden salad, large bowl of fresh fruit. I also made a piña c cake. I fixed most yesterday, and cooked it today. I did go to Sunday School, but left before Church message. It was a baby dedication and children's program. Since we have no little ones, I came home. I watched Pastor Stanley on TV. While i cooked ;he gave a wonderful message. We've had a wonderful day. My 90 yr. old sister-in-law came. Hubby picked her up after Church. Praises to our Heavenly Father for creating Mothers and families.
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers here on the boards!
Pam
cameron
Master Member

Post by cameron »

Happy Mothers day to all the mom's and grandmothers on the boards. I hope you have all had a wonderful day.