NEW EDITION OF LET'S DO LUNCH

Keep up to date with what's going on with LDL and it's members!
Katie 1

Re: NEW EDITION OF LET'S DO LUNCH

Post by Katie 1 »

I've just ordered the book from Family Christian Bookstore, but I didn't know there was more than one edition.  I've looked in every bookstore in our area and it is not on the shelves.  A co worker told me about the program at work the other day.  I would like to know more about it. You might say I am taking it on faith that this is a food plan that I have been praying for.I mean that quite literally.
nyKath

Post by nyKath »

Hi and welcome, Katie! The book has been updated with all the additional newer foods and allowed snacks and the additional recipes that have been posted on the boards, too. This new book should be out, I'm guessing, on August 22nd? (Most new books, movies, and music are released on the Tues. of every week, so I'm just approximating from when Roger said the new release would be 2 weeks from his post.) If you end up getting the older book, you can see if you can exchange it as you thought you were getting the newer version..... In the meantime, check thru all the posts, the general questions, and all the great recipes here to help you get started, even from your very next meal or snack that you have today. :) ...Good luck! nyKath
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Roger,

I dreamed about your new book last night - that it had a bright orange cover!  So this prompted my inquiring mind - what DOES the new book look like?  The one that I have now has a blue cover and your before/after pictures on the front.

Looking forward to putting my LDL dreams to rest!!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
100lbs to lose

Post by 100lbs to lose »

If I order for the new version today from the website will it be sent now or do I have to wait for the new release?  I am excited about learning more and getting committed to a lifestyle change.