MORE CHICAGO TV INTERVIEWS

Keep up to date with what's going on with LDL and it's members!
DEBBIEWEBE

Re: MORE CHICAGO TV INTERVIEWS

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Rodger...
Hey much to my surprise...I was making my morning smoothies for my husband and I  while my husband was watching the news and surfing the net when I heard them promo your interview on channel 7 Chicago!!!!  I was so excited to be able to show my husband since he has started this diet last tuesday but had no idea why he was doing it!!!!  I was like "OH MY GOD HONEY ITS THE DIET GUY YOU GOTTA WATCH THIS!!!"  I had seen your interview last month on another station and quickly came home and ordered books and shared them with my friends but I know the reason why I was so excited was from personally seeing you on TV!!!!  I was sooo pleased to have my husband be able to see first hand your miraculous transformation and hear you promote the diet!!!!!  I was also excited knowing that I was one of the 1300 members of the website that you mentioned!!!!! We are in our early 40's and have a little over 50lbs each to lose but Mike has lost 4 lbs since last tuesday and I have lost about 8 in three weeks but have only really been following it seriously since I had my husband start last week.  Prior to that I was only drinking the smoothies and eating my protein at lunch only so my results were slow but there defineately were results none the less!!!!  I am encouraged now that we are both on the program since he's not having french fries or bread either.  My cravings are gone and I finally feel like Im in control. Im so glad God has blessed us with your knowledge and brought you into our lives to help us gain control of our health before its too late.  Lucky for us we will have many years ahead of us for GREAT HEALTH after 20 years of overeating.
Hope you had a nice visit to our friendly Chicago city and I'm looking forward to getting the new book!!
God Bless
Debbie
Last edited by DEBBIEWEBE on September 10th, 2006, 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
niki

Re: MORE CHICAGO TV INTERVIEWS

Post by niki »

hi debbie..that's great that you saw roger on tv.......and how wonderful it is that you're both on the program already......make sure you always eat until full...you're NOT on a diet......enjoy all the allowable foods from all the food groups as you watch yourselves shrink...welcome to our boards....in Him, niki