Where can meet partner that want to have sex?

Keep up to date with what's going on with LDL and it's members!
AlinaWex

Where can meet partner that want to have sex?

Post by AlinaWex »

Hello everyone! Hope you are all good. I have a nice family, I hang with good people, and I'm gonna get to go to a new school later this year where I can hopefully find potential partners who share my interests. The thing is that it's gonna be a while until I can get into the new school. I might not even make it in. It's gonna take even longer to find a potential partner once I settle in and even longer for the relationship to be sex-ready for both of us. I know I've posted a very similar discussion in the Newbies forum, but I'm shifting my focus to primarily casual partnerships, though I don't like to refer to it as "hooking up". I had a focus on having both a romantic and a sexual relationship but I decided to shift my focus since having such a complex relationship like that would be too much at this point in my life. I'm going to the new school to rejoice in my interests and what I want to be when I've grown up. It may take a long-ass time to get to know a possible partner or I may not even find one. Where else can I go to find casual sex partners if I can't find one at the new school? I know there are women out there with sexual needs just like me, and I would like to know a few other places to look. I'm not frustrated or worried like I was on the other discussion, I'm just concerned about my sex life and how I can get along there.
SweetRose7

Re: Where can meet partner that want to have sex?

Post by SweetRose7 »

Are you kidding??? :-o
SweetRose7