TEXAS LDL-get together

Keep up to date with what's going on with LDL and it's members!
EnJae
Master Member

Re: TEXAS LDL-get together

Post by EnJae »

I can't wait!

I just found out that my friends' house is full up. So I'll have to find somewhere else to crash. (No way I can drive from Abilene to Houston, have supper with ya'll and then drive back to Abilene.) TugboatCA and I will figure something out. BUT WE"LL BE THERE!!!

NJ
TNangela

Post by TNangela »

Hannahbanana is going to be so disappointed she is going to Houston to visit her grandma Thanksgiving week.....too bad the timing was off :(
ANG
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Well, she'll miss me and Little Mary but you could try to arrange a meet and eat for her with some of the Houston LDLers.
Gene

Post by Gene »

Little Mary

Let me know when and where, I will try to be their.

In Christian Love,

Gene
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Hey Gene;

Are you down in Houston?
I'm in Abilene, Little Mary is in Florida; but we're gonna meet Richard Hernandez and family on either the 19th or 20th for supper. Haven't picked a spot yet, any suggestions?

NJ
niki

Post by niki »

you know what?....i think roger should come up to new york again so that there'll be more let's do lunchers up here so WE can have a reunion......
  roger,"y'all c'mon back here"(what did the beverly hillbillies say at the end of the show?).i'm going to e-mail the hosts of "the view" again...i do that every so often...niki
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

go for it Niki!!!! I also want him out here on west coast (aka So CAL!!!!) again as I didn't get to see him on TV (but mom did hence why we're here in the first place!!)
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Roger,

One of our local TV stations has a "good question" segment.  I wrote them the other day and asked them if they could find out any info re: "Let's Do Lunch" as I had heard it was a great way to lose weight.  They are an affiliate of Katie Couric's network and I could not find a link to her.  (She has been doing a segment on "diets" and I was going to suggest it to her.)  So, you could be hearing from South Bend, Indiana again.

I am thinking about seeing if our other "local" stations have the same thing and doing a repeat.  If we keep on keeping on....soon the word will get around!

God bless!

Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

:'(
Mary; I am probably not going to make it. The office has not found a substitute for me for my afternoon client. Sometimes a family member of the client can take offf of work when I need to be away, but that is not a possibility that particular week; and the back-up CNA that will occasionally give me a break already has plans that week.
I'm still hoping that something will change; but at this point, don't count on me to help you in the kitchen (i.e. - stand around and watch, washing an occasional dish...).

:( ??? :-\ :'(
NJ