Going to Colorodo Friday!(tomorrow)

Keep up to date with what's going on with LDL and it's members!
iwannalose2

Going to Colorodo Friday!(tomorrow)

Post by iwannalose2 »

;DSo..I'm excited because tomorrow I'm going to Colorodo..I'm going to be hiking ALOT!! Should be good exercise for me...I just hope I don't eat anything i'm not supposed to because I'll be the ONLY ONE on a diet..I already told me aunt (who i'm going with) to not offer me any food..lol..Wish me luck on not giving in to food..lol ;)
niki
Administrator

Re: Going to Colorodo Friday!(tomorrow)

Post by niki »

brittany...do the best you can and have a GREAT time.......niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
iwannalose2

Post by iwannalose2 »

Well I couldn't be on the LDL diet while I was traveling...which i still am..now i'm in wyoming...reason being because we had to be in the car for a long time...nothing but stuff I CAN'T EAT...but When I get back and settled i'm going to eat the LDL way....promise=] I need a "diet"/
THanks..-brittany,.
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

hey brittany.....do the best you can and don't knock yourself out.....have fun...............niki
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

Brittany,
When we travel, we watch what we eat...no potatoes...very little bread.  You can do the sandwiches as Roger suggests, throw away the top half and scoop out the bottom...Add your fruits instead of other sweets.  Scoops for snacks.
Just do the best that you can do...eat corn, peas, beans whenever you can.
Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
iwannalose2

Post by iwannalose2 »

thanks everyone. ;)