Happy Birthday imkay!

Keep up to date with what's going on with LDL and it's members!
EnJae
Master Member

Happy Birthday imkay!

Post by EnJae »

:)
;)
:D
;D
:o
8)
::)
:P
:-*

Hoppy Bird-day KAY !! I hope you'll come back and play with us!
NJ
DEBBIEWEBE

Re: Happy Birthday imkay!

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Hey Kay, Miss ya lots girlfriend.  Happy Happy Birthday sweetie!!!! Come back and do lets do lunch with me. Mary's making artichoke dip for your birthday I swear!!!!
Love and Kisses
Debbie
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Adding my wishes also, Ms. Kay!!!  Where arrrrreeee you????????????  Kay, Kay, come out and Play!!

Happy Birthday, Young Lady!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

:)  ;)  :D  ;D  8) 

[glow=red,2,300]HAPPY,  HAPPY,  HAPPY  BIRTHDAY  TO  YOU!!!  :)  :) [/glow]

;D  ;D  :D  ;)  :)

Hope this is a very special day for you and that you enjoy YOUR DAY!

WE have been missing hearing from you on the boards...WHERE are YOU hiding..........

Some one find her...please...she has been MISSING far TOOOOOOOOOOO long........

Love,
Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

Happy Birthday KAY!!!!
Ps: I sent her an instant message and told her she needs to come to the boards!!
imkay

Post by imkay »

hey everyone!!

WOW!! how sweet of you!  thanks so much for the great birthday wishes! 

i actually have been lurking around the boards for a while.  just not posting. 

just an update.  my father-in-law went home to be with Jesus on January 16.  we miss him.  and i'm homeschooling again.  and due to all that stress i have started having panic attacks.  went to the dr on tuesday and he has put me on some anti-depressants.  pray that will stop them!

i miss you all dearly and think of you often!  maybe i will stop lurking and start posting again!

love you!
it's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

hi kay...i'm sorry for all the turbulance going on in your family..i remember it well....when i married my ex-husband(we were in our early thirties)3 of his grandparents were still alive..then, everyone started dying....2 of those grandparents, my mother, my father-in-law(imagine that my father-in-law died and BOTH his parents were still alive).......my son's teacher asked each child in school to write down one wish...my son, jonathan(in 3rd grade at the time)wrote "i wish noone else would die"..i still have that snip of paper...i had walked away from the Lord and imagine that it wasn't THAT stress that brought me back..it was something else...i lived on coffee, candy and a shot of brandy at night....in my whole life, i've had a couple of anxiety attacks(when i was pregnant the first time), so i know it's  a terrible feeling...i'll pray for you(as i know a lot of other people will)for a complete healing of these anxiety attacks......
  be good to yourself...you're more precious to your Father than you could ever begin to imagine......................love,niki 
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
iluvsoup

Post by iluvsoup »

Happy Birthday
I'll be praying for you
Brenda
CJ

Post by CJ »

Happy Happy Birthday, Baby!

Take time to take deep breaths and relax. Have a good weekend.
tcasola
Administrator

Post by tcasola »

What a wonderful present .. having you back on the board !! .. Happy Birthday !!
Tom

Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me

Matthew 22:36-40

“Nothing I will ever eat will give me the feeling I get when I lose weight”
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

tcasola wrote:What a wonderful present .. having you back on the board !! .. Happy Birthday !!

My brother said it all, Kay.......  It's a present to US to have you back.... Quitcher lurkin.... OK? 

I JUST got on the boards for the first time today - it's been hectic... and I was just tickled to see that you had posted.  Big hugs, girlfriend...

Love,
Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Happy Birthday Darling Kay,
Get back on Lets Do Lunch with us.  My depression is barely recognizable these days.  Im serious dear.  My very own dear mother passed away only 8 days before Christmas this year and Ive been in a total funk lately.  After only 12 days back on Lets Do Lunch I feel like Im taking some sort of weird funky happy pills.  Im all bubbly and chatty and feeling like some sort of super hero.  It would seriously be the greatest gift you could give yourself for your birthday baby.  Like I told Little Mary the benefits of Lets Do Lunch are not subtle.  Its like flipping a switch.  They are immediate and they are enormous!!!!!!  We miss you!!!
Love and GoD Bless
Debbie