Happy Birthday niki!

Keep up to date with what's going on with LDL and it's members!
EnJae
Master Member

Happy Birthday niki!

Post by EnJae »

niki;
I hope you have a wonderful birthday tomorrow!
Hoppy Bird-day!!
I love you;
NJ
Last edited by EnJae on July 6th, 2008, 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
margo
Master Member

Re: Happy Birthday niki!

Post by margo »

Happy birthday to you...
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear NIKI....
Happy birthday to you!

(i won't go into the "how old are you now part") ;D

And you can consider yourself lucky that you didn't have to hear me singing it  :-X

I remember you said you were coming to Queens today?  Whatever you do, please enjoy the beautiful day! 
God bless!
margo
Forever Young
Master Member

Post by Forever Young »

[glow=red,2,300]HAPPY  HAPPY  HAPPY  HAPPY  BIRTHDAY,  NIKI!!![/glow]

Hope today is a great one for you, Miss Bean Queen!  Enjoy your day to its fullest!

Love ya!
Jeanne
Keep on...keeping on...on LDL..eating all the carbs and calories you want until full...and still lose weight.  Stay on board the train headed for...SKINNYTOWN!!!   Let's Do Lunch really works!!!
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Niki,
Hope your birthday was wonderful!  Hope you got a chance to pop into your favorite store and pick up some beans.  I love going into stores where I know they have just what I'm looking for. My sister just got back from NY.  She and her family were in the Good Morning America audience on the 3rd.  She loves that stuff.  She walked around in the rain for a few hours and really (really!!) enjoyed herself. Anyway, Happy Birthday.
Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHEL!!!!!! AND MANY MANY MORE WONDERFUL YEARS TOGETHER AS MY DEAR FRIEND, LOVE YA LUCY!!! : )
robnveronica
Master Member

Post by robnveronica »

count me in w/ the Happy B-day wishes!!!
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

thanks, you guys..........and i had a GREAT day.........i went to my father's and brother's with my kids and my grandson and my brother barbequed SOUVLAKI(see where i have REVEALED my mother's recipe for ALL to see in the "side dish" recipe board).....EVERYTHING was GREAT.....my brother and father gave me a beautiful black leather briefcase for work.....my son gave me an edible bouquet.....my daughter gave me tickets to a met game(friday night, we're all going)...i told my brother it was one of the nicest birthdays of my life....ALL my family present....just a GREAT night..............
  thanks for ALL your good wishes everyone...........love you all.......

lucy......i need a vacation.........WHEN are we going?...........ethel
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

My Dearest Bean Queen - I'm SO sorry that I was off the boards and missed your birthday.... I'm glad it was nice!  A friend of Amanda's emailed me last week and asked me to make her daughter a "Hannah Montana" birthday cake.  After much planning (for me, that's one of the most time consuming parts of making a cake), and then finally baking a guitar-shaped cake, carving it to look like an electric guitar and putting a "crumb coat" on, I found out that it wasn't for LAST Sunday, but THIS Sunday!!  So the cake went into the freezer and (again) I've been researching to see exactly what I want the cake to look like... ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYY - Here is a BEAN CAKE to help you celebrate...  No, I didn't make this - but found it online - figured it was safer for both of us to just LOOK!!!  LOL!  (p.s. - this is a REAL cake - and all those beans are made from fondant - hand rolled!)   

The only thing it's missing is a crown (and I could do this, but I need to run to work)!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

thanks carolyn...that's a GREAT cake 8) .............niki
Last edited by niki on July 17th, 2008, 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..