BEAN QUEENS BIRTHDAY BASH

Keep up to date with what's going on with LDL and it's members!
mom
Master Member

Re: BEAN QUEENS BIRTHDAY BASH

Post by mom »

Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday God bless you, Happy birthday to you
Here's hoping you had a blessed and happy birthday Niki
GEM
Master Member

Post by GEM »

Hey, Wonder Woman!!!  (Yes, that's you on the right, peeking out from under the wing feathers, showing off what a daily ration of beans can do for a woman!)  Happy birthday from all the girls.  Some of us you can't see; we're hiding behind the big gal, still struggling into our tights, but we're with you just the same.

GEM

:kissed:
GEM
DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

Hey can I be the one...third from the left with the black hair and fishnets?  PLEASE>>>>>Huh Huh Huh????  Anyone know her superhero name?
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

DEBBIEWEBE wrote:Hey can I be the one...third from the left with the black hair and fishnets?  PLEASE>>>>>Huh Huh Huh????  Anyone know her superhero name?

she's all yours, lucy..........my body build is more like supergirl's....the thinner i get, the more angular i get......ethel

thanks again, you guys....
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

turkkm wrote:Hey...your beautiful picture is all fixed on my computer, yippee!!! 

can EVERYONE see me?.....how many heads do i have?
life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning to dance in the rain..
Sweet_Pea

Post by Sweet_Pea »

Happy birthday Niki,

I want to thank you for all the advice and help you give to all of us.  You are a true example of eating the ldl way.  Even though the weight didn't come off fast, you stuck with it and lost the weight you wanted to lose.  I also like your spiritual inspiration as you walk with the Savior and King.

God bless you and hope you are having a great birthday.

Hugs, Carrole
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

Whew!  Well, I'm an hour and a half late - but that's because I've been working on this....  I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist!

Love you, My Sister Queen!!

My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
stephyanders

Post by stephyanders »

Awesome photo!
GEM
Master Member

Post by GEM »

Queenie wrote:Whew!  Well, I'm an hour and a half late - but that's because I've been working on this....  I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist!

Love you, My Sister Queen!!

Wow!!!

GEM

:kissed:
GEM
EnJae
Master Member

Post by EnJae »

Whew!
Your birthday was rough on me: a tire blow-out while out of town; getting locked out of the car (also while out of town); waiting an hour for a locksmith; AND an 11 hour trip taking 16.5 hours.
Sorry I missed your actual B-day BUT glad I could still make it to the party-site.

Hoppy Bird-Day my friend!
NJ
turkkm
Master Member

Post by turkkm »

Queenie...awesome job...you rock techie girl!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageFor we walk by faith, not by sight.
Queenie
Administrator

Post by Queenie »

turkkm wrote:Queenie...awesome job...you rock techie girl!

LOL!  Thanks!  A lot of it has to do with my A.D.D.!!!  Funny thing is - that pic looked so good at 1:30 this morning.... looking at it in the light of day - well, doesn't look QUITE as good.  But the thought was there!

Carolyn
My Weight Loss ProgressImage

John's Weight Loss ProgressImage

[b][i]"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step."
patsyfay
Master Member

Post by patsyfay »

Niki,

Words cannot tell you how much I appreciate all you have done for me. You are a faithful friend and God has anointed your lips with grace and truth.  I'm SOOOO glad you were born.  Happy, happy birthday!!

Pat
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.

DEBBIEWEBE

Post by DEBBIEWEBE »

I love and Miss You Carolyn and think of you often...thanks for popping in!!!!  Sit and stay awhile will ya???
MissBizzyLizzy
Master Member

Post by MissBizzyLizzy »

ok...oh my goodness!!!  you all are so funny!  BYOB  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

and LOVE the pic of Niki The Queen!!

Happy Birthday again Niki  *love*
niki
Administrator

Post by niki »

Lizzy wrote:ok...oh my goodness!!!  you all are so funny!  BYOB  :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
and LOVE the pic of Niki The Queen!!
Happy Birthday again Niki  *love*

i'm overwhelmed.....thank you everyone.....you've all outdone yourselves.....caroline.....ohmygosh....i CAN'T believe you did that....otc at her shining best.......i think you've beat ott...
mrsj
Master Member

Post by mrsj »

Queenie wrote:
turkkm wrote:Queenie...awesome job...you rock techie girl!

LOL!  Thanks!  A lot of it has to do with my A.D.D.!!!  Funny thing is - that pic looked so good at 1:30 this morning.... looking at it in the light of day - well, doesn't look QUITE as good.  But the thought was there!

Carolyn
Carolyn you did great!!  It was a good picture Kathie put on here and you just brought it to perfection.  I guess the bean queen's magic beans still have their power..........they brought you back to the message boards!  It's great to "see" you again and hope all is well with you and your family.  My dh and I still are enjoying your marinara sauce recipe.
Hugs,
mrsj
Gwennaford
Master Member

Post by Gwennaford »

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Birthday, Niki.  sorry to be late.

You are such an inspiration to so many people & I'm glad to have you in my life!

Love your new pictures.  Girl, you are gorgeous -- angularity & all!  So which one are you in your avatar?  ? ? ?
• Join me in the Let’s Do Lunch message boards!
ImageImage