Let's Do Lunch Community

See your doctor for approval before starting any new eating program.
The Key to Let's Do Lunch is to "Add a Little Something Fattening" to something nonfattening, to make it Taste Great! Read the New Red Book to find out how this is done!

Author believes we are put on this earth to have a chance to love The Lord. Other than that, we are here to help God bless as many other people as possible.

It is currently

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Blood Pressure Down!

I went to the Doctor my blood pressure was too low with all the blood pressure medications I'm on. I have been able to drop 2 of them so far. I would love to get off the other blood pressure med completely,but could cause chronic horrible migraines to come back again.  So far so good. The doctor was so impressed I didn't have to go back until Feb. 2011. I might be close to my weight goal by then. Lost 42 so far ,but got 45 more to go. No problem ! Thank God and LDL! I would love to get off the cholesterol med also.
God answers prayer!!!
God Bless!
Deb683

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Blood Pressure Down!

AMEN. Sista Deb!!!

Ollie

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.

WAY TO GO, DEB!!!    :rose:  :rose:  2 roses, one for each med gone!  Keep it going.  Doctors are soooo sloooow in taking us off meds.  I, too, had 2 dr. apts. with low BP.  When I mentioned it to the 2nd dr. he took me off 1 of 3 water pills, but monitor my bp.  I had lost 50 lbs. and he wants me to loose 25 more before taking me off meds (after telling me for years he would do it after 50 lbs.    HA!  He lied!).  So keep going.  You can do it.  We'll show these doctors!!  ;D

*hug*
Ginny

The reason they hesitate is because after a period of doing well off BP meds, you can rebound with really high BP. (A good reason to waen off it.)Happened to my DH when he thought he just did not need them anymore. He did rebound with a vengence a few months later. But after being on LDL for about 6 months, he started forgetting to take them and so his pressure was so low being off them, he just quit and I monitored his BP for a month. Then he went in for his regular check up and it was still low. Doc was so impressed with the weight loss and improvement in his overall health, she agreed he did not need the medication anymore. He goes back in December for more labs. LDL will really work to bring BP down.

the courage to change the one I can,
and the wisdom to know it's me."

"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

Last edited by LINDA RN on , edited 1 time in total.

yeah!!! Way to go Deb! Thanks for sharing. What a great encouragement for others! :thumbsup:

CONGRATS, Deb! Medical successes inspire the heck out of me!

God bless,

RT

Roger Troy, author of Let's do Lunch (amazing reviews at amazon.com, made The 700 Club's "Top Highlights of the Last 50 Years!", called an "International Sensation", a "Smash Hit" and the "Most Buzzed-about Weight-loss Book of the Year!" by FIRST Magazine (for women)

Yeah, Deb!!  I agree with you about the cholesterol medicine.  I've read so much about the negative side effects.  Doesn't sound like very many people should be on them.  My husband is off both his cholesterol med and his bp med.  He is doing great.

Way to go!!!!
My doctor just took me off my bp meds.. Monday was my last half a pill.. Ive been completely off for 2 days now.. bp is still normal.. yay!! Keep up the good work and youll be off the cholesterol meds in no time!!

James

Yeah Deb683!

You are doing great. My last Doctor visit was a blessing, i no longer need BP meds.

Just keepon - keepin on.

Abundant blessings,
Halo