Blood Pressure Down!

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
Deb683
New, but learning

Blood Pressure Down!

Post by Deb683 »

I went to the Doctor my blood pressure was too low with all the blood pressure medications I'm on. I have been able to drop 2 of them so far. I would love to get off the other blood pressure med completely,but could cause chronic horrible migraines to come back again.  So far so good. The doctor was so impressed I didn't have to go back until Feb. 2011. I might be close to my weight goal by then. Lost 42 so far ,but got 45 more to go. No problem ! Thank God and LDL! I would love to get off the cholesterol med also.
God answers prayer!!!
God Bless!
Deb683
barrypaxton
Master Member

Re: Blood Pressure Down!

Post by barrypaxton »

AMEN. Sista Deb!!!

Ollie
LDL since 10/13/2009.....Reached Goal Weight 2/14/2011.....88 lbs lost

Make everyday an LDL day!!!        

Life without God is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.
Ginny M.
Master Member

Post by Ginny M. »

WAY TO GO, DEB!!!    :rose:  :rose:  2 roses, one for each med gone!  Keep it going.  Doctors are soooo sloooow in taking us off meds.  I, too, had 2 dr. apts. with low BP.  When I mentioned it to the 2nd dr. he took me off 1 of 3 water pills, but monitor my bp.  I had lost 50 lbs. and he wants me to loose 25 more before taking me off meds (after telling me for years he would do it after 50 lbs.    HA!  He lied!).  So keep going.  You can do it.  We'll show these doctors!!  ;D

*hug*
Ginny
LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

The reason they hesitate is because after a period of doing well off BP meds, you can rebound with really high BP. (A good reason to waen off it.)Happened to my DH when he thought he just did not need them anymore. He did rebound with a vengence a few months later. But after being on LDL for about 6 months, he started forgetting to take them and so his pressure was so low being off them, he just quit and I monitored his BP for a month. Then he went in for his regular check up and it was still low. Doc was so impressed with the weight loss and improvement in his overall health, she agreed he did not need the medication anymore. He goes back in December for more labs. LDL will really work to bring BP down.
Last edited by LINDA RN on October 27th, 2010, 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
hopefull

Post by hopefull »

yeah!!! Way to go Deb! Thanks for sharing. What a great encouragement for others! :thumbsup:
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Yeah, Deb!!  I agree with you about the cholesterol medicine.  I've read so much about the negative side effects.  Doesn't sound like very many people should be on them.  My husband is off both his cholesterol med and his bp med.  He is doing great.
jkgregory

Post by jkgregory »

Way to go!!!!
My doctor just took me off my bp meds.. Monday was my last half a pill.. Ive been completely off for 2 days now.. bp is still normal.. yay!! Keep up the good work and youll be off the cholesterol meds in no time!!
Katie

James
Halo
New, but learning

Post by Halo »

Yeah Deb683!

You are doing great. My last Doctor visit was a blessing, i no longer need BP meds.

Just keepon - keepin on.

Abundant blessings,
Halo
Everyday with Jesus is better than the day before.