Diabetes type 2

Post here about how your health has been improved since eating the LDL way!
LINDA RN
Master Member

Re: Diabetes type 2

Post by LINDA RN »

Love the picture Jacqie....LP
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Taste and see that the Lord is good...
MsHeirloom
Master Member

Post by MsHeirloom »

Great picture, LP! It's also great to see you back here, Linda. I have missed you!
Pam
crickadoodle
Master Member

Post by crickadoodle »

Great picture, Little Princess!! My picture disappeared, I guess when everything changed over to the new format. I guess all the pictures in the gallery were lost or something, because I think Gwen did my picture for me and that was how she did it.
omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

My blood sugars and blood pressure are going down with my weight. I am siging like James Brown, "I feel good nananananana" \M/ \:D/
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

Crick,
You can use your Facebook picture here by using the URL of your FB picture for your avitar.
Let me know if you need help with this
Linda
"And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

omalani
Master Member

Post by omalani »

5/22/18
I will be 76 in November. It has been almost 6 years since I started this post. I quit taking insulin injections in 2014 and take Metformin 500mg twice a day when I remember in the evening. My last hemaglobin A1C was 6.7. I am down 50 lbs since I started the program in 2012. I have been stalled for a long time but since I retired in 2013 I have had much less stress in my life and actually look younger than when I retired. I love LDL but have a difficult time when I am on vacation with my children. They want me to cook their faves which are my faves too! They also like to eat out a lot. Here I am with excuses! I read a paper a number of years ago that said the less excuses a person had, the better their mental health is. People who blame their problems on circumstances and others have increased mental problems. Life is good and I am going to start taking some of my own advice.
Aloha,
Leilani

I know what I'm doing, says the Lord.
I have it all planned out - plans to take care of you, not abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for.
Jeremiah 29:11

LINDA RN
Master Member

Post by LINDA RN »

5/26/18

I am also ridding myself of excuses
Linda